North Hill, Plymouth
- Investment Property
- Eight Double Bedrooms
- Four Shower Rooms
- Period Features
- Gas Central Heating
- Short Walk To University
- Proven Investment History
- Potential To Increase Income
- Sought After Area
- Walking Distance To City Centre
An outstanding example of a House Of Multiple Occupancy.
This fine period property is presented to a high standard and situated within an ideal location being within a short walk of Plymouth University, Mutley Plain, Plymouth City Centre and the Train Station.
Upon inspection you will find an entrance portico, vestibule and entrance hall. The ground floor offers, a lounge, double bedroom with en-suite shower room, kitchen and utility room. The first floor offers four double bedrooms and two shower rooms, whilst the second floor offers another three double bedrooms and a further shower room. Outside is an enclosed courtyard and off road parking for three cars. The property is currently generating an income of £39,000 which equates to a yield of 9.2%, with potential to increase to £44,538 which equates to 10.5%
Brochures2 Page Brochure
North Hill, Plymouth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Plymouth Station0.3 miles
- Devonport Station1.5 miles
- Dockyard Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top class personal service delivered by h
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101554001470. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by At Home Property, Plymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.