North Brink, Wisbech
- Well presented Grade II Listed town house
- Full of character including inglenook fireplace, wood flooring and beamed ceilings
- Spacious, flexible accommodation spread across four floors
- Private enclosed garden
- No upward chain!
FULL OF CHARM AND CHARACTER! Set over 4 storeys & situated in a fantastic location along North Brink is this well presented Grade II Listed town house that offers plenty of character & style and is being sold with no upward chain.
BE IMPRESSED...! Set over 4 storeys and situated in a fantastic location along the historic and popular North Brink, is this well presented Grade II Listed town house that offers plenty of character and style and is being sold with no upward chain.
The ground floor includes 2 impressive reception rooms that include stripped wooden flooring, with the lounge also having an impressive Inglenook fireplace. Moving to the lower ground floor you have the kitchen with its beamed ceiling, stone flooring and fitted units. Also on this level you have a useful utility area and a wc. The first floor has a good sized double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a 4 piece bathroom suite. The master bedroom is situated on the second floor.
This home also benefits from having gas central heating and a lovely fully enclosed rear garden that has a seating area and a brick store. Viewing essential to appreciate all that this unique home has to offer.
Lower Ground Floor
Kitchen 13' 1" max x 11' 6" max ( 3.99m max x 3.51m max )
Lounge 14' 1" x 13' 11" ( 4.29m x 4.24m )
Dining Room 13' 11" x 11' 7" ( 4.24m x 3.53m )
Bedroom 13' 10" x 10' 11" ( 4.22m x 3.33m )
Bathroom 13' 8" max x 11' 8" max ( 4.17m max x 3.56m max )
Bedroom 13' 9" x 11' 6" ( 4.19m x 3.51m )
From the office go straight across the traffic lights onto the bridge, Turn left onto North Brink and continue along where you will find the property on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
North Brink, Wisbech
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- March Station7.6 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Wisbech William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Wisbech
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exper
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB122045. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.