Old Bothwell Road, Bothwell, Glasgow
- 360 virtual tour available
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold property with Residence Estate Agents
This highly efficient and extremely well insulated stylish family home was built upon a double plot and incorporates modern renewables, a highly efficient and fully controllable heating system including under floor heating on the ground floor and Nordan windows and doors. Finished in smooth render and featuring zink sofits, external facings and roof detailing this impressive family home has been finished with luxury Porcelanosa sanitary ware and tiling within the en-suites and bathrooms whilst the bespoke hand crafted kitchen hosts a range of integrated appliances, corian worktops and ambient mood lighting throughout the home. Additional features include an integrated Sonos sound system, CCTV, an alarm system, hand crafted dressing rooms, detailed wrought iron work to the Parisian balconies and the internal balustrades, whilst the rooms have stepped ceilings with various lighting options.
The accommodation comprises a grand and impressive entrance hall, a formal lounge, games room with bar area, sitting room, gym, play room, a large open plan kitchen with family area and dining section, separate utility room and two cloakroom wc’s. The 1st floor has a 49’ landing, double height master bedroom with his & hers dressing rooms and an en-suite, three further double bedrooms all with dressing rooms and en-suites and an office. The top floor has an additional bedroom, a shower room and a large cinema suite.
The four car double garage has a workshop area and above is a self contained flat with luxury kitchen, lounge, double bedroom, a wc and a modern stylish shower suite.
The gardens are private enclosed and are accessible via electric gates where there are two large driveways, AstroTurf lawns, play areas, a resistance swim spa and patios.
BrochuresBrochure - 9C Old Bothwell Road, Bothwell.pdfBrochure
Old Bothwell Road, Bothwell, Glasgow
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blantyre Station1.0 miles
- Hamilton West Station1.3 miles
- Hamilton Central Station1.8 miles
About the agent
At Residence Estate Agents, our business isn't driven by numbers, it's driven by people. We value service excellence over volume, and quality rather than quantity. We are solely focused on selling homes and our locally based front-of-house directors and co-owners of the business, get to know each and every client from the initial consultation through to completion.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30870147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Residence Estate Agents, Uddingston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.