Furze Hill, Hove
- A ground floor three bedroom apartment situated within a popular purpose built development
- Iconic Art Deco 1930's building
- Open plan kitchen/ living room
- Well presented in stylish décor throughout
- Within easy reach of Brighton Mainline Station
- Access to a communal garden
- Moments from St Ann's Well Gardens, Seven Dials and Western Road
- Sold with a long lease
A fabulous three bedroom ground floor apartment situated within an Iconic Art Deco 1930's purpose built development moments from St Ann's Well Gardens, Seven Dials and Western Road.
The approach to the building is via communal drive with lawned gardens and trees to front, leading to an impressive art deco entrance hall. The property is presented in excellent decorative order throughout and comprises; a spacious living/ dining room with beautiful windows overlooking the communal gardens of Wick Hall along with a feature fireplace. There is an open plan kitchen with stylish wall and base units and wooden work surfaces over along with a built in shelving unit, there is a hob, oven, sink and mixer tap and space for other appliances. There are three bedrooms, storage space and a separate modern tiled bathroom which has both a bath and shower. The property further benefits from having stripped wood flooring, gas central heating throughout and the apartment is sold with a long lease.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Furze Hill, Hove
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brighton Station0.7 miles
- Hove Station0.8 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Brighton Western Road Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Brighton Western Road
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding area
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BHF111622. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.