The Drive, Hove
- Double Bedroom
- Top Floor (Passenger Lift)
- Central Hove Location
- Share Of Freehold
- Communal Balcony
- Peaceful and Quiet
- Plenty of Storage
- Close To Hove Station
- Short Walk To Hove Lawns and Beach
- Vendor Suited
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Kendrick Property Services are delighted to offer for sale this wonderfully presented, top floor flat, forming part of a prestigious Victorian building, situated along The Drive in central Hove, within a short walk from everything Hove has to offer. Hove's BN3 area was recently named as the most sought-after locations in England and Wales for young professionals. Leading onto Grand Avenue, The Drive is ideally located and just a short leisurely stroll, straight down Grand Avenue takes you to Hove Lawns, while regular bus services travel all across the city and up to Devil's Dyke. Hove mainline station is within easy walking distance, approximately under half a mile away, providing convenient mainline commuter links to London and Gatwick.
Upon entering the apartment you are greeted with a spacious hall which has two large cupboards. Off the hallway is a modern fitted kitchen, that leads perfectly to the communal balcony. To the rear of the building is the bright and spacious living room, also at the rear is a good size double bedroom. Keeping within the theme of the apartment the bathroom has been finished to a high standard. The Drive is perfect for a variety of different buyers and benefits from having a share of freehold, passenger lift and is vendor suited.
The Drive, Hove
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hove Station0.3 miles
- Aldrington Station0.7 miles
- Preston Park Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Through excellent service in sales or letting, we aim to offer clients an efficient and honest service. We seek to serve the communities of Brighton & Hove and the surrounding peripheries in a manner that displays integrity and trustworthiness, whilst at all times endeavouring to find the best price for your property and the best value for money on your new home.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101297005053. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kendrick Property Services, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.