LEXHAM GARDENS, London, W8
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bath/Shower Rooms
- Reception Room
- Communal Gardens
- Wood Floors
- RBKC Council Tax Band E - £1818 per annum based on 2 people or more
This spacious property has lovely high ceilings in the reception room and wood floors throughout. The 2 bedrooms are good size doubles and have superb storage. The property has stunning contemporary bath and shower rooms and is very stylish throughout. The quiet garden square is situated between Kensington High Street and South Kensington and is within easy access of Earls Court and Gloucester Road. Ideal for anyone wanting to commute to the west as A4/M4 is also easily accessible. The charming neighbourhood community of Stratford Village is just at the end of the road and provides local shops and the large stores are within walking distance on Kensington High Street. Local schools are Imperial College and Lycée Français Charles de Gaulle.
LEXHAM GARDENS, London, W8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- High Street Kensington Station0.3 miles
- Gloucester Road Station0.3 miles
- Earls Court Station0.4 miles
About the agent
By concentrating exclusively on central London property, Plaza Estates has become one of the capital's leading independent specialist estate agencies.
Since we were established in 1972, our business has expanded to include: residential sales and lettings; new developments; property investment and development; property management; surveying; valuations rent reviews and general professional advice.
As a result, we have earned an enviable reputation for our genuine resolve to meeting
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 999816_EAF_72335. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Plaza Estates, Knightsbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.