Boundary Road, Upminster, RM14
• LOCATED 0.6 MILES FROM UPMINSTER C2C STATION AND 0.4 MILES TO UPMINSTER BRIDGE DISTRICT LINE STATION
• CONVENIENTLY LOCATED FOR SACRED HEART OF MARY GIRLS SHCOOL, COOPERS COBURN SECONDARY SCHOOL, ST JOSEPHS AND THE BELL PRIMARY SCHOOLS
• THE GROUND FLOOR ACCOMMODATION OFFERS, LOUNGE, KITCHEN, DINING AREA, UTILITY ROOM, PLAY ROOM AND A OFFICE
• FIRST FLOOR OFFERS 16' MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE AND THREE FURTHER BEDROOMS
• IN EXCESS OF 160' REAR GARDEN
• OFF STREET PARKING TO THE FRONT FOR SIX TO EIGHT VEHICLES
Entrance door to entrance hallway
22'8'x6'7 Doors to accommodation, radiator, smooth ceiling with inset spot lights, tiled flooring.
8'2x7'6 Double glazed window to front, radiator, smooth ceiling, wood effect flooring.
8'1x6'4 Low level wc, vanity unit with inset spot lights, walk in shower cubicle with electric wall mounted shower. smooth ceiling with inset spot lights, full complementary walls tiles, tiled flooring.
15'3x13'4 Double glazed window to rear, skylight, a range of eye and base level units with work tops over, double butler sink with mixer tap, space for Rangemaster cooker, Neff extractor fan, space for fridge freezer, part tiled walls, smooth ceiling with inset spot lights, tiled flooring.
8'3x7'7 Low level storage with work surfaces over, space for appliances, space for appliances, sink with mixer tap, Baxi wall mounted boiler, smooth ceiling with inset spot lights, tiled flooring.
16'4x14'6 Fitted unit, smooth ceiling, wood effect flooring.
14'9x10'1 Double glazed window to front, two radiators, smooth ceiling wood effect flooring.
16'9x9'4 Skylight, bi-folds leading to rear garden, smooth ceiling with inset spot lights,
first floor landing
Doors to accommodation, smooth ceiling.
9'2x6'8 Double glazed window to front, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, roll top bath with mixer tap and separate shower attachment. Heated towel rail, half low level wood panelled walls, smooth ceiling, tiled flooring.
Double glazed window to rear, two radiators, smooth ceiling.
Double glazed window to flank, wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level wc, walk in shower cubicle with rain fall shower head, full complementary wall tiles, tiled flooring.
15'1x10'1 Double glazed window to front, radiator, smooth ceiling.
15'1x10'1 Double glazed window to rear, radiator, smooth ceiling.
9'5x6'2 Double glazed window to front, loft hatch, radiator, smooth ceiling.
PART1: Decking area, BBQ area with butler sink, space for appliances, steps to patio area, astroturf lawn. PART2: Steps to remaining lawn, shed to remain.
front of property
Cobbled off street parking for six to eight vehicles.
Boundary Road, Upminster, RM14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Upminster Bridge Station0.3 miles
- Upminster Station0.5 miles
- Hornchurch Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Our Upminster Branch is situated in the most prominent position for the exposure of property in Upminster, opposite the station, used by millions of people every year. Headed by Martin Gibbon FNAEA and Richard Burns MNAEA who, between them, have nearly 40 years experience in the Industry and a wealth of local knowledge together with a large sphere of influence within the community.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference UPM210319. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Balgores, Upminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.