Hamilton Terrace, St Johns Wood
- 2 Bedroom Apartment
- Second Floor
- Prestigious Tree Lined Street
- Large Communal Garden
- Maida Vale Tube Within Walking Distance
- Resident Parking
- 30 Year Lease
- Period Building
- EPC: D
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Family Homes Sales & Lettings
The apartment benefits from 9'6 high ceilings and the use of a superb, well-maintained, large communal garden.
The property has a 30 year lease so is only open to cash offers, a sensible asking price has been set and we expect a lot of interest so call today for further details.
Independent Central Heating
Entrance phone, fitted cupboard, French Oak flooring
14.4ft x 12.34ft
Ceiling height 9'6. Rear aspect
11.52ft x 5.35ft
Fitted wall and base units, built in oven, ceramic hob, extractor hood, integrated fridge/freezer and washing machine
13.32ft x 10.76ft
Mirror fronted fitted wardrobes, front aspect
11.22ft x 8.17ft
Mirror fronted fitted wardobes.
Panelled bath with power shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, concealed flush WC, French Oak wood flooring, fitted bathroom cabinets, part tiled walls.
Hamilton Terrace, St Johns Wood
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Maida Vale Station0.2 miles
- St. John's Wood Station0.4 miles
- Warwick Avenue Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the
experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need
under one roof.
Family Homes has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top class personal service d
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1793. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Family Homes Sales & Lettings, Sittingbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.