The Drive, Hove, BN3
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- TOP FLOOR APARTMENT
- BEAUTIFULLY-PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- SUBSTANTIAL ACCOMODATION
- FEATURE FIREPLACE
- LIFT OFFERING DIRECT ACCESS
- PERIOD PROPERTY
- EXCELLENT COMMUTER LINKS
- WIDE SELECTION OF LOCAL AMENITIES
- SHORT DISTANCE TO HOVE SEAFRONT
Tenure: Share of Freehold
IMMACUTLATELY-PRESENTED FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOM TOP FLOOR APARTMENT SITUATED IN CENTRAL HOVE
Set on the top floor of a gorgeous period property in central Hove, this substantial apartment offers a large lounge, a separate modern kitchen and dining area, four double bedrooms one with an en-suite bathroom, a family bathroom and ample built-in storage. The property has the added benefit of a lift giving direct access.
Arranged over one floor, large windows flood this elegant home with light, succoured by excellent room proportions and decorated in muted cool tones; a grand sense of space and tranquillity has been achieved. Thoroughly modernised throughout with fastidious attention to detail, this attractive family home achieves a seamless blend between original characteristics with all the luxury of modern living.
Ideally located for all that Brighton and Hove has to offer; when it comes to shops, bars and restaurants the hubbub of Church Road, George Street and Blatchington Road all offer plenty of choice surrounded by iconic period architecture.
Hove Lawns, Palmeira Square and Adelaide Crescent offer plenty of green open spaces to relax in, while the beach and seafront is never far away. For cricket fans the County ground is found on Eaton Road.
Down on the seafront, a parade of local independent amenities on Kingsway includes the ever-popular Franco’s Osteria, the Sugardough Bakery and the Kernel of Hove health food store. The renowned Marrocco’s is close at hand on King’s Esplanade with handmade Italian ice-cream, perfect for hot summer days.
Hove mainline station provides convenient commuter links to London and Gatwick, and regular bus services travel all across the city and up to Devil’s Dyke.
The Drive is situated in parking zone N. The council tax band is E, which is currently charged at £2,510.71 for 2021/22.
The Drive, Hove, BN3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hove Station0.3 miles
- Aldrington Station0.7 miles
- Preston Park Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Sawyer & Co are known for their professionalism and integrity. They are an Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA) & National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA) licensed agent, a member of the Property Ombudsman - Lettings, and the Guild of Professional Estate Agents.
Sawyer & Co are independent lettings agents, estate agents and managing agents with high profile offices in Brighton, Hove and Portslade. They specialise in property sales and lettings in Brighton and Hove, Shore
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HOV210216. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sawyer & Co, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.