Sundial Cottage, Goathland
- Period stone house with landscaped gardens
- Beautifully presented throughout with character features, including beamed ceilings & mullion windows
- 2 reception rooms with fireplaces and views over the gardens
- 4 bedrooms with 3 bathrooms and a downstairs WC
- Ample off-street parking on a gravelled driveway
- Large garden with terraces for outside seating and a summerhouse
- Idylic location on the edge of the village surrounded by the moors
These stone houses with their tranquil gardens and private road are the ideal location for those wanting to escape modern life and relax in beautiful surroundings. Sundial cottage is an end of terrace house on a terrace of three in a cluster of eight houses off a private and gated road on the edge of this popular Moors Village. The cottage has been lovingly refurbished and benefits from an earlier ground floor extension, giving a second reception room and over 1,300 sq ft of accommodation spread over the three floors. Downstairs there is a boot room/lobby leading through to the breakfast kitchen at the front of the property, whilst at the back are the two reception rooms, both with fireplaces and leaded windows that overlook the gardens. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms on the first floor, one with an en-suite shower room and a separate family bathroom with both a shower and a roll top bath that boasts views over the surrounding countryside. On the top floor there are a further two bedrooms in the eaves of the roof that share a Jack-and-Jill shower room. Outside to the front of the house is a gravelled driveway providing ample off-road parking and on the other side of the access road is an orchard. To the rear is a stunning garden that has been beautifully landscaped and has a 12’ x 12’ octagonal summerhouse and terraces.
Sundial Cottage, Goathland
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Grosmont Station2.3 miles
- Egton Station2.8 miles
- Glaisdale Station3.8 miles
About the agent
Hope & Braim Estate Agency is based in Whitby and provide expert local knowledge coupled with first class presentation and customer service.
We operate to the highest professional standards whether you are buying, selling, or investing. Visit us today in branch or contact us to arrange a free property appraisal.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10935. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hope & Braim Estate Agents, Whitby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.