Kilpin Hill Lane, Dewsbury
- Guide Price £275,000 - £290,000
- Three Double Bedroom Detached Property
- 18ft Lounge, 16ft Dining Area, 13ft Kitchen
- 2nd Reception, Family Bathroom
- En-Suite To Master, Driveway, Garage
Guide Price £275,000 - £290,000 Offered for sale is this well-proportioned and presented three bedroom detached property situated on this ever popular turning with far reaching views to the front from the upstairs windows. Sure not to be on the market long… view today!
Guide Price £275,000 - £290,000 Situated on the ever popular Kilpin Hill Lane is this wonderful, well -proportioned and presented three double bedroom detached property situated over three floors benefiting from a 18ft lounge, 15ft 2nd reception room, 16ft dining area, 13ft kitchen, ground floor WC, family bathroom, en-suite master bedroom, three good sized bedrooms, driveway leading to the integral garage and to round it off, there are front and rear gardens with the rear garden being enclosed and well maintained. Great far reaching views from the upstairs front windows across Heckmondwike, Mirfield and beyond. The property is perfectly positioned for access to a local towns such as Batley, Dewsbury and Heckmondwike with all local schooling and amenities nearby. William H Brown in Dewsbury recommend that you view today to avoid disappointment as this beauty will not be on the market long!
Ground Floor Accommodation
Part double glazed composite door to front. Double glazed window to front, access to garage and stairs to first floor accommodation.
Reception Room 15' 4" x 12' ( 4.67m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to front. Gas central heating radiator, coving to ceiling and built in storage cupboards.
WC, wall mounted boiler and access to meters.
Garage 18' 2" x 15' 3" ( 5.54m x 4.65m )
Benefiting from an up and over door. Power and light. Plumbing and watering tap.
First Floor Accommodation
Lounge 18' 9" x 17' 8" ( 5.71m x 5.38m )
Two double glazed windows to front with far reaching views across Heckmondwike, Mirfield and beyond. Two gas central heating radiators, TV point and coving to ceiling. Wall mounted gas fire with decorative surround, stone inlay and heath. Wall lights, door to garden and French doors to garden. Stairs to second floor accommodation.
Kitchen 13' 4" x 9' 3" ( 4.06m x 2.82m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, complementary work surfaces and splashback tiling. Stainless steel 1 &1/2 sink drainer with mixer tap. Gas hob, double electric oven and wall mounted cooker hood. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Gas central heating radiator, coving to ceiling and double glazed windows to rear and side.
Dining Area 16' 3" MAX x 8' 2" MAX ( 4.95m MAX x 2.49m MAX )
Double glazed window to front with far reaching views across Heckmondwike, Mirfield and beyond. Two gas central heating radiators, coving to ceiling and built in storage cupboard. Over stairs display cabinet, wall lights and serving hatch to kitchen.
Second Floor Accommodation
Double glazed window to front with far reaching views across Heckmondwike, Mirfield and beyond. Wall lights, coving to ceiling and access to loft space.
Bedroom One 15' 9" MAX x 15' 7" MAX ( 4.80m MAX x 4.75m MAX )
Double glazed windows to front and rear with far reaching views across Heckmondwike, Mirfield and beyond. Two gas central heating radiators, coving to ceiling and door to en-suite shower room.
En-Suite Shower Room
Double glazed window to rear. Shower cubicle with wall mounted shower. Wash hand basin, WC and spotlights to ceiling. Gas central heating radiator and splashback tiling.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 8' 8" ( 3.25m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to front with far reaching views across Heckmondwike, Mirfield and beyond. Gas central heating radiator and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Three 10' 6" x 8' 9" ( 3.20m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to rear. Coving to ceiling and gas central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to rear. Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Wash hand basin, WC and splashback tiling. Spotlights to ceiling, coving to ceiling and over stairs storage cupboard. Chrome ladder style radiator.
To the front of the property there is a lawned area stocked with a variety of plant and shrub borders. Tarmac driveway providing off street parking leading to the integral garage and side access to the rear. The delightful, enclosed rear garden has a southerly aspect has been laid to lawn. With established plant, tree and shrub borders. Stone paved sitting area to relax or entertain on. Outside watering tap. Side access to front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Kilpin Hill Lane, Dewsbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dewsbury Station1.5 miles
- Batley Station1.5 miles
- Ravensthorpe Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Dewsbury William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Dewsbury
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS114563. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.