Old Barrow Hill, Bristol, BS11
- Three/Four Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom, Shower Room and Additional WC
- Off-Street Parking and Garage
- Open Plan Fitted Kitchen/Living Room
- Double Glazing Throughout
- No Onward Chain
5' 10" x 7' 9" (1.77m x 2.37m)
Obscured front door, small window to front, radiator, stairs to the first floor and doors to downstairs WC and sitting room/dining room.
4' 4" x 4' 9" (1.32m x 1.46m)
Obscured window to front, two piece white porcelain suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin, tiled splashback, combination boiler and fuse box.
Kitchen/Dining Room/Sitting Room
12' 5" x 26' 6" (3.78m x 8.08m)
Modern fitted kitchen with integral appliances including fridge/freezer, oven/grill, dishwasher and washing machine. Granite style worktops with wooden style doors and metal handles, downlighting throughout and patio French style doors to the garden.
Bedroom One/Reception Room
12' 5" x 13' 10" (3.78m x 4.21m)
Double bedroom with two windows to rear and two single radiators.
9' 3" x 11' 5" (2.82m x 3.48m)
Double bedroom with bay style window to front with two openings and built-in cupboards.
Window to rear, three piece porcelain suite comprising of low level WC, wash hand basin and bath with shower screen, ceiling to floor light grey tiles and radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Access to loft and window to side. Cupboard housing megaflow system for water pressure and water heating.
12' 5" x 8' 9" (3.78m x 2.66m)
Double bedroom with window, radiator and triple built in wardrobe to rear.
10' 2" x 13' 9" (3.1m x 4.2m)
Double bedroom with double window to side and radiator.
6' 0" x 6' 0" (1.83m x 1.82m)
Three piece suite comprising white porcelain wash hand basin with mixer tap over, low level WC, shower cubicle and shaver point.
Decked patio to rear, space for outside table and chairs and garden gate for access to garage and off-street parking.
Front of the Property
Small shrubs to left and right of the entrance, entrance via door to the front.
Old Barrow Hill, Bristol, BS11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shirehampton Station0.5 miles
- Avonmouth Station1.0 miles
- Sea Mills Station1.6 miles
About the agent
CJ Hole Westbury on Trym opened in 2014 as a joint venture to the established Henleaze office and together proudly serve the local communities of Henleaze, Westbury-on-Trym, Stoke Bishop, Sneyd Park, Brentry, Henbury, Southmead, Sea Mills and Shirehampton.
Our office is prominently positioned in the heart of Westbury on Trym, specialising in both residential sales and lettings, property management as well as new home and land sales, we have a wide range of properties to suit every indiv
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WST200243. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Westbury On Trym. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.