Holmdale Road, Filton, Bristol
- VENDOR ABLE TO BREAK CHAIN
- THREE BEDROOMS
- EXTENDED SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE
- SPACIOUS INTEGRATED GARAGE
- DRIVEWAYS FOR MULTIPLE VEHICLES
- FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
3-bedroom semi-detached fully furnished (flexible) home with garage comprising hall, lounge/dining room, kitchen, 3 bedrooms and family shower room. The easy-maintenance front garden has two driveways and the spacious rear garden features a wooden bar and decked area. Viewing is strongly advised.
VENDORS ABLE TO BREAK CHAIN
Fantastic 3-bedroom semi-detached family home on a rare and spacious corner plot, being offered fully furnished (vendors are flexible) with a plethora of high quality furnishings. With front garden featuring two separate driveways for multiple vehicles as well as an easily maintained expanse of shingle interspersed with attractive plantings, the property comprises entrance hall with door to the front and to the integral garage, L-shaped lounge/dining room, fitted modern-style kitchen with integrated fridge freezer, under-counter dishwasher, range cooker, wooden counter tops and attractive slate floor tiles, two double bedrooms, one further single bedroom, and family shower room. Upstairs newly fitted carpets are a recent addition. The integral garage with plumbing and power links the front and rear gardens and, triangular in shape, the South-facing rear garden features a convivial wooden bar (sadly not stocked) and decked area. Viewing is strongly advised.
Double glazed door to front, window to fornt, radiator.
Lounge 12' 9" Into Bay x 10' 8" ( 3.89m Into Bay x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to front, gas back burner, telephone point TV point, three radiators.
Kitchen 15' 7" x 8' ( 4.75m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units, sink/drainer, work surfaces, range cooker, cookerhood, space for dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, radiator.
Bedroom One 15' 4" Into Bay x 8' 8" ( 4.67m Into Bay x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, telephone point, TV point, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 9' ( 3.17m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear, TV point, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 4" x 7' 4" ( 2.24m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Double glazed window to front, low level WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, heated towel rail.
Decked area, bar area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Holmdale Road, Filton, Bristol
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Filton Abbey Wood Station0.4 miles
- Bristol Parkway Station0.9 miles
- Patchway Station1.0 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Filton for all your property needs
At Connells our team are n
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FIL306921. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Filton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.