Trebovir Road, Earls Court
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Third Floor
- Lift Access
- Over 1,000 SqFt
- Private Balcony
- Private Residential Gardens
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Kensington Mansions is on Trebovir Road, a quiet residential street located only moments away from the transport links of Earls Court and the vast array of local amenities as well as easy access out of London via the A4/M4.
Trebovir Road, Earls Court
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Earls Court Station0.1 miles
- West Brompton Station0.3 miles
- West Kensington Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Altogether better across London.
If you think all London Estate Agents are the same, you haven't worked with Dexters. We're different. Everything we do will give you an altogether better experience of selling or letting your property.
As you'll discover, it's our people who make the difference. You'll deal directly with a professional, highly-trained client partner and have the peace of mind of working with an agency accredited by the
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30872704. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dexters, South Kensington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.