Meadow Street, Cradley Heath
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- AVAILABLE FROM 24th SEPTEMBER
- 1 BED
- LARGE BEDROOM
- 3 PIECE WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- OPEN PLAN LIVING / KITCHEN AREA
- DOUBLE GLAZED THROUGHOUT
- 1st FLOOR FLAT
- CALL NOW TO VIEW
A great 1 bedroom 1st floor flat available now briefly comprising; large double bedroom, 3 piece white bathroom suite with shower over bath and open plan living/ kitchen area. Please note the property is offered on a unfurnished basis.
Meadow Street, Cradley Heath
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Old Hill Station0.2 miles
- Cradley Heath Station1.2 miles
- Rowley Regis Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Our letting service is a natural extension to our successful estate agency business. For over 30 years we have been selling and surveying property within the locally known Black Country, and with an increased number of clients seeking our continued professional services we have created an 'in house' letting business.
When instructing Taylors Letting Agents you can be assured of the same high standards that you have become accustomed from our estate agency and surveying operation.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9486947. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylors Estate Agents, Brierley Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.