Shinfield Road, Reading, RG2
- University Borders
- Close to local amenities
- Dual aspect sitting room
- Refitted kitchen / dining room
- 3 generous bedrooms
- Refitted bathroom with walk in shower
- Downstairs WC
- Mature West facing gardens
- Driveway parking
The property offers light and spacious living accommodation comprising: Hallway, Dual aspect sitting room with feature fire place, recently refitted open plan kitchen / dining room with integrated appliances and enjoying a triple aspect with garden views.
To the first floor, there are three generous sized bedrooms and a refitted and remodeled family bathroom with double sized walk-in shower cubicle.
To the rear of the property is a mature and well stocked rear garden which enjoys a Westerly aspect and expends to over 100ft.
To the front of the property is again a mature garden with graveled driveway parking for several vehicles and gated access to the rear garden. Viewings are highly recommended
Shinfield Road, Reading, RG2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Earley Station1.4 miles
- Reading Station2.3 miles
- Winnersh Triangle Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Over the past 50-plus years, Parkers has selectively expanded from its original base in Gloucester always with an eye to providing customers the service they want wherever they have opened new branches.
Parkers prides itself on being a market leader within many of the areas in which the company operates. It's philosophy of building teams of skilful and highly motivated professionals has ensured that it continues to provide a high level of customer service and satisfaction.
In an i
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RDD210532. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parkers Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.