Water Lane, Totton, Southampton, SO40 3DH
- New Build Detached Property
- New Build Guarantee
- Fitted to a modern and contemporary style
- Three bedrooms
- Ensuite shower room and family bathroom
- Fabulous live-in style kitchen/diner
- Solar panels
- Beautifully landscaped garden, south facing, with patio entertainment terrace
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Situated in the popular location of Totton
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Hamilton Parkers
Hamilton Parkers are delighted to offer for sale this newly constructed three bedroom detached property, situated in the popular location of Totton. The property is still currently under construction and is nearing completion. The accommodation consists of a large sitting room, utility room and cloakroom and a fabulous live-in style open-plan kitchen/diner overlooking the garden and with bi-folding doors. Upstairs there are three spacious bedrooms, with the master bedroom benefitting from an ensuite shower room, and there is a family family bathroom. The property is being fitted to a superior specification throughout, with a modern kitchen and bathroom suites.
Outside to the front of the property is two off road parking spaces. The rear garden has been attractively landscaped with a patio entertainment terrace and the rest of the garden is predominately laid to lawn with a variety of shrubs and borders. The garden also enjoys a sunny facing aspect.
This property certainly offers the wow factor and an internal inspection is highly recommended. Please call our team today to arrange a viewing.
Summary of accommodation:
Entrance * Living room * Kitchen/Diner * Cloakroom and utility room
Master bedroom with ensuite * Two further bedrooms * Family bathroom
Situation:Totton is positioned on the eastern edge of The New Forest and on the River Test close to the city of Southampton. The ancient woodlands of the New Forest are found within a short drive, as are the beaches and internationally renowned sailing waters of the South Coast. The Town has a fantastic reputation for education including Testwood School and Sports College, Hounsdown School and Science College and Totton College. There is easy access to the M27 & M3 motorways, with Ashurst and Southampton Parkway Train Stations providing main line services to London Waterloo. For commuters there are international airports within a short drive at Southampton and Bournemouth airports.
Water Lane, Totton, Southampton, SO40 3DH
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Totton Station0.5 miles
- Redbridge (Southampton) Station1.1 miles
- Ashurst New Forest Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Hamilton Parkers, Romsey
Hamilton Parkers, Basepoint Business Centre, 1 Winnall Valley Rd, Winchester, SO23 0LD
Hamilton Parkers is an independent estate agency based in Hampshire, United Kingdom. Hamilton Parkers services are Residential Sales, Residential Lettings, Land and New Homes, Park Homes, Commercial and International Property. The company has agents covering a vast area within the region from country to coast in Hampshire, Wiltshire and Dorset.
As exclusive members of The Guild of Property Professionals, Hamilton Parkers can pos
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11049645. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamilton Parkers, Romsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.