Station Road, Long Buckby, NN6 7QA
- N.H.B.C 10 year warranty.
- Flooring included as standard
- Select integrated appliances included as standard
- Full gas central heating with Hive.
- Jelson Limited reserve the right to make alterations as necessary in respect of design, dimensions and finish of properties. All dimensions are approximate and for identification purposes only.
Traditional brick construction with a good standard of insulation.
Solid internal walls to ground and 1st floor.
PVCu windows, soffits and fascias.
White Emulsion paint throughout.
Fitted Kitchen with Single AEG Oven in tall housing, 4 Burner Gas Hob and Flat Bottom Canopy Chimney. A single bowl Stainless Steel sink, plumbing and electrics for washing machine, Integrated Fridge Freezer and Dishwasher. White downlighters to Kitchen & pendant fitting to Dining Area of Kitchen (if applicable).
Ceramic flooring to Kitchen.
Full gas central heating with Hive.
White sanitary ware with coordinating wall tiles & white downlighters to Bathroom only. Thermostatic shower over bath in Main Bathroom together with a Silver shower screen. Thermostatic shower to Ensuite with coordinating wall tiles. Shaver Socket & Chrome Heated Towel Rail to the Bathroom & Ensuite.
Cat 5 socket to Lounge next to TV aerial point and Bed 1. TV aerial point in Lounge, Bed 1 & Kitchen/Diner. Two mains sockets in Kitchen & Bedroom 1 with USB ports.
Wiring only for future Intruder Alarm for keypad, control panel and bell box.
Smoke detectors, Carbon Monoxide Alarm and security locks to all external doors. Door Bell. External light to front and rear of property.
Outside tap to rear of property.
Fenced rear garden. Turfing to front and rear gardens (where applicable).
N.H.B.C 10 year warranty.
Carpets from the Jelson selected range.
Jelson Limited reserve the right to make alterations as necessary in respect of design, dimensions and finish of properties. All dimensions are approximate and for identification purposes only.
- Carpets and floor coverings included
- Select kitchen appliances included
- Traditional build quality with solid internal walls
- Energy-efficient heating and double glazing
Station Road, Long Buckby, NN6 7QA
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Long Buckby Station0.2 miles
About the development
- Situated on the outskirts
- The popular Northamptonshire village of Long Buckby
Jelson Homes are a family-run business for over 130 years, and we are still proud of our Leicestershire roots and the homes we build.
And as with all our homes you will find them great value for money with the following benefits:
• Carpets and floor coverings included
• Select kitchen appliances included
• Traditional build quality with solid internal walls
• Energy-efficient heating and double glazing
• All detached homes come with a garage
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Exton. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jelson Homes Ltd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.