Bodenham Road, Northfield, Birmingham, B31
This property enjoys a most attractive location in Bodenham Road, Northfield forming part of this very popular and well established residential area.
There are local shopping facilities close by at the end of Bodenham Road and more comprehensive facilities in the new Longbridge Village with Sainsburys and Marks & Spencers and Northfield town centre.
There are well thought of schools in the immediate surrounding area and the property is conveniently situated for access to local Railway Stations and the Midland and National Motorway network.
* Substantially Extended Freehold Detached residence located in very popular and well thought of residential area
* Potential for further Extension subject to Local Authority consent being obtained
* Convenient for access to local Schools, Shops, Parks and Gardens and public transport services
* Enclosed Porch leading to Reception Hall
* Lounge overlooking the Front
* Open Plan Kitchen/Diner/Family Room providing flexible space with fitted Kitchen having single drainer sink unit with range of cupboards and drawers with work surfaces and tiled splash backs, four ring gas hob with oven below and free standing washing machine and tumble dryer
* Dining Area/Family Room open plan to Kitchen
* Three First Floor Bedrooms plus Bathroom having corner bath with shower over, wash basin in vanity unit, bidet and w.c.
* Wide Block Paved Driveway to the Front providing excellent Off Street Car Parking for several cars and leading to Garage
* Manageable Rear Garden with paved terrace, lawn, boundaries defined by fences and hedges and timber garden shed
NB: Please note the lampstand located in the Rear Garden is excluded and will be removed prior to completion of the sale
Tenure: The Agents are advised that the property is Freehold.
Heating & Glazing: Gas fired central heating is installed with the boiler serving radiators to the main accommodation with the central heating boiler located in the cupboard off the kitchen
Double Glazed windows are installed throughout the main building.
3.8m into wide bay x 3.58m
Open Plan Kitchen/Diner/Family Room
5.03m x 5.1m (16' 6" x 16' 9")
Bedroom One (Front)
3.35m x 3.2m (11' 0" x 10' 6")
Bedroom Two (Rear)
3.43m max & 2.9m minimum x 3.12m
Bedroom Three (Front)
2.4m x 1.75m (7' 10" x 5' 9")
Family Bathroom with Shower & Toilet
Wide Block Paved Driveway to Front
providing excellent Off Street Car Parking
Single Car Garage
7.92m x 3.12m (26' 0" x 10' 3")
Pedestrian Side Access
Manageable Rear Garden
Bodenham Road, Northfield, Birmingham, B31
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Longbridge Station0.7 miles
- Northfield Station0.9 miles
- Kings Norton Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Robert Oulsnam & Company was founded over 45 years ago on the fundamental principal to provide high quality service as Estate Agents and Letting Agents. The company has expanded steadily and now boasts 12 offices covering Birmingham and North Worcestershire.
We are constantly matching ourselves against others to ensure we provide the best possible service.
We lead the way with cutting edge technology ensuring both customers and employees have access to the latest methods to promot
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR210254. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Oulsnam & Company, Northfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.