Padstow Road, Enfield
- Large Open Plan Living Area
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Balcony To Front Bedroom
- Downstairs WC
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Rear Garden
- New Build Guarantee
- First Floor Bathroom
Individually designed two bedroom terraced house built just four years ago, large open plan living space, downstairs WC first floor bathroom, fully fitted kitchen, rear garden, balcony to front bedroom. Sole Agents.
Barnfields are delighted to offer for sale this spacious, individually designed modern two bedroom terraced house built just four years ago to an exacting standard. Located in a quiet residential turning just off Holtwhite's Hill, within a short walking distance of Gordon Hill Overground Station (Moorgate Line). Enfield Town multiple shopping centre is also close by.
Double Glazed Door
Open Plan Lounge / Diner 29' 8" x 13' 3" ( 9.04m x 4.04m )
Range of white fitted wall and base units with toning worksurfaces, stainless steel sink, stainless steel gas hob with extractor hood above and built-in oven beneath, built-in stainless steel, microwave, integrated fridge, freezer, washing machine and dishwasher, tiled splashbacks, grey laminate flooring, spotlights, radiator.
Large solid wood double glazed doors to garden, grey laminate flooring, radiator, large understairs storage cupboard, spotlights, radiator.
Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled flooring, double glazed window to front, radiator.
Fitted carpet skylight to ceiling.
Bedroom One 14' 8" x 11' 4" ( 4.47m x 3.45m )
Fitted carpet, run of built-in wardrobes, radiator, two double glazed windows to rear, spotlights.
Bedroom Two 15' 9" x 9' 6" ( 4.80m x 2.90m )
Fitted carpet, solid wood double glazed door and windows to balcony area, spotlights.
Pedestal wash hand basin, WC with concealed cistern, panelled bath with shower over and glass screen, fully tiled walls and floor, chrome heated towel rail, spotlights, built-in storage cupboard, double glazed window to front.
Patio area to front rest laid to lawn, garden shed.
Enclosed front garden with lawn and central pathway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Padstow Road, Enfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gordon Hill Station0.2 miles
- Enfield Chase Station0.6 miles
- Enfield Town Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Barnfields, your local estate agent in Enfield…
Barnfields estate agents have been established since 1981. For nearly 40 years we have worked hard to build a solid reputation for offering our customers clear professional advice and a superb level of service. In 2017 we were proud to join with the like-minded estate agents William H Brown, still offering the same great service but with a greater reach. See out how Barnfields can get you moving…
>> Your local Barnfields team in Enfi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ENF102511. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnfields Estate Agents, Enfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.