Seward Rise, Halterworth, Romsey
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- GARAGE WITH POWER
- PRIVATE DRIVEWAY
- QUIET HALTERWORTH LOCATION
- CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE
- MODERN KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- PRIVATE, ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
Fox & Sons are excited to offer this fantastic, contemporary maisonette situated in the hugely desired location of Halterworth, Romsey. The property boasts TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, SEPERATE LIVING ROOM, MODERN KITCHEN, BATHROOM, DRIVEWAY & GARAGE and PRIVATE, ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN. -VENDOR SUITED-
Situated in the hugely desired location of Halterworth, Romsey. There are excellent amenities closely including shops, pubs and schools. Romsey town centre is accessible by foot through the Tadburn Nature reserve, or by road. Romsey offers a comprehensive range of day to day shops, restaurants and pubs, as well as railway and bus stations.
From the front door stairs rise to the first floor where the landing provides access to all rooms. The bright & airy living room, to the rear has ample space for both seating and dining & twin double glazed windows to the rear with stunning views across the Valley. The kitchen is modern and has space for all necessary appliances. There is a sink beneath the double glazed window enjoying the same elevated views as the living room.
There are two double bedrooms of a similar size with the Master benefiting from fitted wardrobes. The bathroom has a modern white suite, with shower over the bathtub.
The property also benefits from excellent storage with a large internal cupboard which also provides access to the loft space, and on the ground level a single garage, fitted with power, with further storage cupboards.
To the front of the garage is a driveway providing parking for two cars. To the side of the property a path leads to a private rear garden, which has recently been landscape with state of the art artificial grass, as well as a new decked area, ideal for outside entertaining.
Seward Rise has been tastefully re-decorated throughout.
First Floor Landing
Living Room 13' 9" x 11' 4" ( 4.19m x 3.45m )
Kitchen 9' 6" x 7' 9" ( 2.90m x 2.36m )
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 8' 6" ( 4.06m x 2.59m )
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 9' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.00m )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Seward Rise, Halterworth, Romsey
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Romsey Station1.0 miles
- Chandlers Ford Station3.9 miles
- Mottisfont & Dunbridge Station4.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Romsey Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Romsey
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RMY104246. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Romsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.