Russell House, Bakers Way, Codsall, Wolverhampton, WV8
- Healthcare Facility for sale
- Investment Property
- 3 Floors Including Basement
- 7x Consultations Rooms with WHB in each room
- Rear Parking Available
Considering that the property is already being used for medical healthcare purposes this property would be ideal for a healthcare business such as dental practices, eye clinics and such like to flourish in such a location. This property boasts a fantastically large space across three floors (including a basement) amounting to a total area of around ~292 square meters. This equals to around ~3,148 square feet potentially giving rise to a reasonably sized accommodation if renovations were to be completed.
The property is greatly convenience by rear parking facilities which is also a great positive for similar healthcare services and the corner position of this property provides a prominent dominant stance in the main Bakers Way which is the main road that leads through the Codsall Village from Wolverhampton Road to Wood Road. Its location is well served by local schooling such as St Nicholas CE (VC) First School, Codsall Middle School, Codsall Community High School & St Christophers Primary School. Codsall also gives locals great access for entertainment such as Wergs & South Staffordshire Golf Club and Wolverhampton Cricket Club. The property would therefore be ideal for residents to live, which would therefore be of great advantage that this land can be further converted into residential accommodation and/or be further modernized or extended (subject to planning permission).
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY with the Agents RB Gates Ltd T/A RB Gates, Nationwide. Viewing is highly recommended as properties such as these rarely stay on the market for long.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavor to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Buyer's Premium: Please note that a buyer's premium of £1500.00 will apply when purchasing this property.
4. Photos, Videos etc: The photographs, images, property videos and virtual viewings etc. show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only. These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
5. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property and so accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before then finalising their offer to purchase.
6. Disclaimer: These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither RB Gates Ltd nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
7. Regulations: Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
8. Financial Crime: In accordance with the Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017 and Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 RB Gates Ltd may be required to establish the identity and source of funds of all parties to property transactions.
9. VAT: The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
10. Free Valuation. Thinking of selling? We would be delighted to provide you with a free market appraisal/valuation of your business/property. Please contact RB Gates to arrange a mutually convenient appointment.
Russell House, Bakers Way, Codsall, Wolverhampton, WV8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Codsall Station0.3 miles
- Bilbrook Station0.8 miles
- Albrighton Station2.9 miles
Disclaimer - Property reference 21AB279. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by R B Gates, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.