Bywell Road, Earlsheaton, DEWSBURY
- Guide Price £195,000 - £205,000
- Three Bedroom Detached Property
- 15ft Lounge, 14ft Kitchen Diner
- 9ft Conservatory, 15ft Master Bedroom
- Delightful Garden, Detached Garage
Guide Price £195,000 - £205,000 Situated on the ever popular Bywell Road is this well-presented three bedroom detached property with a 15ft lounge, 14ft kitchen diner, 9ft conservatory, family bathroom, 15ft master bedroom, detached garage and a south-westerly facing rear garden. View today!
Guide Price £195,000 - £205,000 Situated on the ever popular Bywell Road is this impressive, well-presented and recently redecorated three bedroom detached property benefiting from a 15ft lounge, 14ft modern white gloss kitchen diner, 9ft conservatory, two double (master being 15ft) and one good-sized single bedroom plus family bathroom to the first floor. Externally there are front and rear gardens with the, also recently updated, rear garden facing in a south-westerly direction so perfect for all you sun worshippers and to finish it off a detached garage to the rear of the property. The property is also ideally located for access to all local amenities and schooling with Dewsbury and Ossett town centres being a short distance away and those wanting to travel further afield, then the M62 and M1 motorway networks are nearby as well as local bus routes. So if you are looking for a three bedroom detached property in a popular location that you can, in our opinion, just turn the key and move in then view today to avoid disappointment! You have been warned!
Part double glazed Upvc door to front. Coving to ceiling, gas central heating radiator and stairs to first floor landing. Door to lounge.
Lounge 15' 8" x 10' 2" ( 4.78m x 3.10m )
Double glazed multi pane effect bay window to front. Spotlights to ceiling, feature archway to kitchen and dining area.
Kitchen Diner 14' 9" x 10' 4" ( 4.50m x 3.15m )
Fitted white gloss with a range of wall and base units complementary work surfaces. Stainless steel 1 & 1/2 bowl sink drainer with mixer tap. Electric hob, integrated oven and grill. Breakfast bar, wall mounted cooker hood and plumbing for washing machine. Spotlights to ceiling, gas central heating radiator and door to pantry. Double glazed window to side. Double glazed patio door to conservatory. Part double glazed door to garden.
Conservatory 9' 3" x 9' ( 2.82m x 2.74m )
Double glazed windows to side and rear. Double glazed door to garden, laminate flooring and gas central heating radiator. Power and light.
Double glazed multi pane effect window to side. Access to loft space, coving to ceiling and cupboard housing the boiler. Doors to first floor accommodation.
Bedroom One 15' 5" x 8' 3" ( 4.70m x 2.51m )
Double glazed multi pane effect window to front. Gas central heating radiator, coving to ceiling and TV point.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 8' 3" ( 3.56m x 2.51m )
Double glazed multi pane effect window to rear. Laminate flooring, TV point and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 6' 3" Includes Bulkhead ( 2.97m x 1.91m Includes Bulkhead )
Double glazed multi pane effect window to front. Gas central heating radiator.
Family Bathroom 11' x 6' 3" ( 3.35m x 1.91m )
Double glazed multi pane effect window to rear. Panelled bath with wall mounted shower over. Wash hand basin, WC and tiled walls and floor where visible. Chrome ladder style radiator.
The lawned front garden has pebbled borders. Side access to rear. The rear garden faces in south westerly direction. It has various seating areas to entertain or relax on including paved, decked, pebbled and lawned areas. Rear access gate leading to the detached garage. Outside watering tap and lighting. Side access gate to front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Bywell Road, Earlsheaton, DEWSBURY
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dewsbury Station1.0 miles
- Batley Station1.3 miles
- Ravensthorpe Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Dewsbury William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Dewsbury
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS114575. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.