Rosebery Avenue, SO45
- Spacious semi detached house
- Large enclosed rear garden - 2 x sheds
- Entrance hallway, stairway with loft access including ladder
- Lounge with bay window
- Utility room and Downstairs WC
- Combi Boiler
- 2 double bedrooms, master with recessed fitted wardrobes
- Good size single bedroom
- Shower room
The property boasts a large kitchen, dining room and open plan conservatory creating an amazing family area that is light and airy with ample storage including two full length larders. From the kitchen a door leads to a utility room, storage area and downstairs wc with access to the front and rear of the property.
A separate lounge complete with bay window and feature fire place with electric fire.
Upstairs are 2 double bedrooms with the master being of an extremely good size with recessed fitted wardrobes. There is also a third single bedroom of a very good size.
The family bathroom hosts a large walk in shower, wc and wash basin.
A private garden laid to lawn with mature shrubs offers quiet enjoyment of the outdoors, backing on to woodland with access through a gate at the bottom of the garden. There are two sheds.
Off road parking on private driveway.
Rosebery Avenue, SO45
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Netley Station2.7 miles
- Woolston Station3.0 miles
- Sholing Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top class personal service delivered by h
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 94RA. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M.M Sales, Hythe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.