Hill Top Road, Newmillerdam, Wakefield
- An exquisite impeccably presented 5 Bedroom Detached Executive Family Home
- 5 En-Suites, Master Bedroom with walk-in dressing area
- Stunning Aspect to front and rear
- In the heart of Newmillerdam
An internal viewing is a MUST on this spectacular executive/family home located in the heart of Newmillerdam. Stunning gardens with an open aspect and outdoor terrace and social space. The property is impeccably presented throughout.
An internal viewing is a MUST on this spectacular family home located in the heart of Newmillerdam. This property has been constructed to top of the range specification and has underfloor heating, internal vacuum system throughout the entirety of the house as well as CCTV and a useful data hub cupboard housing the internet connections. The property comprises entrance hallway, cloakroom/w.c., data hub room, utility room, open plan kitchen diner family area with bi-folding doors overlooking the Indian stone terrace and open aspect to fields, further reception room with bi-folding doors again with stunning views over farmers field to the rear with a good deal of natural light. Generous landing to the first floor which could be used as an office space, 5 bedrooms in all with en-suites, two of which have bathrooms and three with shower rooms of generous proportion, the master bedroom also has a walk-in dressing room/wardrobe area. The property has Indian stone terrace to the front as well as an open feel. Electric gated entrance to the generous shared driveway to the front providing off road parking leading to the double garage with electric door and foot door. Lawned gardens with a water sprinkler system, outside lighting, outdoor heaters within the retreat/outdoor living area with glass balustrades to the gazebo.
Underfloor heating throughout the property.
Solid door to the front with glazed panels which leads into a bright and airy hallway. Tiled floor, deep skirtings in walnut finish. Double glazed window to the side aspect. overlooking the Indian stone patio terrace. The front of the property overlooks Newmillerdam woodland. Glass balustrade leading to the first floor, understairs storage cupboards in a walnut finish. Door provides into the downstairs cloakroom/w.c.
Suite comprising of Villeroy and Boch floating wash basin with mixer tap and low level flush w.c. Tiled floor, extractor fan, LED ceiling downlights.
Data Hub Cupboard
Wi-fi and internet, CCTV and alarm data cupboard. Storage space.
Kitchen/dining/Family Room 40' 5" max x 16' 9" ( 12.32m max x 5.11m )
Double glazed windows to the side and to the front aspect. Current vendor had divided this space into an open plan sitting area, kitchen and separate dining area, making this an adaptable space. LED ceiling lights, A range of high gloss base and wall units, Corian work surfaces in the kitchen and also on the island with cupboards beneath and LED lighting, pan drawers, bin store, breakfast bar area, dishwasher, integrated induction hob, suspended extractor fan, three eye level ovens to include a steamer/oven and a warming drawer, oven grill, microwave/oven with a warming drawer, integrated double fridge freezer, one and a half sink and drainer with a mixer tap and a Quooker hot tap, Two Velux windows. Bi-folding doors lead out onto the Indian stone terrace patio area of the garden with an open aspect to the rear. Double French doors in a walnut finish and chrome fixtures leads into the sitting room area.
Sitting Room Area 25' 6" max x 14' 7" max ( 7.77m max x 4.45m max )
Velux windows, bi-folding doors overlooking the gardens. Integrated tv point. LED lighting.
Utility Room 10' 11" x 5' 10" ( 3.33m x 1.78m )
Corian work surface. Plumbing for two washing machines. Tiled floor. Door to access the side of the property.
First Floor Landing
Staircase access to the first floor. Generous space could be used as an office area. Vacuum system. Good size linen storage cupboard.
Bedroom 2 20' 10" max x 13' 5" max ( 6.35m max x 4.09m max )
Good size double glazed windows with views over Newmillerdam. Fitted Farrow and Ball style grey coloured wardrobes with chrome fixtures combining of a double with cupboards over and a wardrobe to the side with cupboards above. Ceiling downlights and t.v. and wi-fi points. Door access to the en-suite bathroom.
Double obscured glazed window to the side aspect. Three piece suite comprising of a deep Villeroy and Boch bath with a mixer tap and rainfall style shower over and telephone style shower attachment, wash basin with mixer tap and pull out drawer beneath in a walnut finish, low level flush w.c. Extractor fan, downlights to ceiling, chrome style towel ladder radiator. Tiled walls and tiled floor.
Bedroom 3 13' 4" max x 11' 2" max ( 4.06m max x 3.40m max )
Double glazed window. Full height fitted wardrobes. Ceiling downlights. Door provides access to the en-suite bathroom.
Two double obscured glazed windows to the side aspect. Villeroy and Boch suite comprising of a bath with rainfall style shower over and telephone style shower attachment and mixer tap, wash hand with mixer tap, w.c. Tiled walls, tiled floor. Extractor fan and radiator.
Bedroom 4 12' max x 14' 3" max ( 3.66m max x 4.34m max )
Double glazed window to the rear with an open aspect over the gardens and fields beyond. Full height fitted wardrobes with cupboards above in a Farrow and Ball style. Ceiling downlights, t.v. and wi-fi points. Door access the en-suite shower room.
En-Suite Shower Room 11' 11" x 5' 3" ( 3.63m x 1.60m )
Velux double glazed window. Villeroy and Boch suite comprising of wash basin with a mixer tap and a pull out drawer beneath and vanity mirror above, low level flush w.c., corner shower with a rainfall shower head and attachment. Tiled floor, tiled walls, chrome style towel ladder radiator.
Bedroom 5 18' 6" max x 12' 6" max ( 5.64m max x 3.81m max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Ceiling downlights. TV and wi-fi points. Walk-in en-suite bathroom.
Stair access with balustrade to the second floor. Ceiling downlights. Velux window. Ideal area for an office space.
Master Bedroom 13' 4" max x 27' 4" max ( 4.06m max x 8.33m max )
Three Velux windows. Ceiling downlights, t.v. and wi-fi points. Access into the walk-in dressing room has a good deal of shelving, cupboards storage.
Dressing Room 8' 6" x 8' 5" ( 2.59m x 2.57m )
Velux window. Fitted furniture. Archway into a further dressing dressing room.
Second Dressing Room 8' 5" x 5' 8" ( 2.57m x 1.73m )
En-Suite Shower Room 8' 5" x 8' 5" ( 2.57m x 2.57m )
Velux window to the front aspect. Villeroy and Boch suite comprising of a good size wash basin with mixer tap and pull out drawer beneath, walk-in shower with a rainfall style shower and telephone style shower attachment, w.c. White gloss vanity units, tiled walls and tiled floor. LED lighting to ceiling, extractor fan, chrome style towel ladder radiator.
Shared electric gated access to the front of the property. Parking to the front and to the front of the double garage. Indian stone patio terrace, cctv and outside lighting. Indian stone paved patio terrace, gazebo area with glass balustrades and Indian stone flooring, outside heaters and lighting, feature sprinkler water systems to water the lawns and planted areas. Lean to shed housing the sprinkler systems.
Double Garage 18' 1" x 16' 4" ( 5.51m x 4.98m )
CCTV, wifi and the vacuum system. Personal door into the garage.
Under the terms of the Estate Agency Act 1979 (section 21) Please note the vendor of this property is a staff member of Connells Group.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Hill Top Road, Newmillerdam, Wakefield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sandal & Agbrigg Station1.8 miles
- Wakefield Kirkgate Station2.9 miles
- Wakefield Westgate Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Wakefield William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Wakefield
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local e
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK121163. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.