Walpole Street, Chelsea
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Recently Redecorated
- Large Living Room
- Approx. 590 Sq Ft / 55 Sq M
- Utility Room
- Small Patio
- Separate Modern Kitchen
- Gas Central Heating
- Available Now
- Close to Sloane Square
Walpole Street runs south of Chelsea famous King's Road to St Leonard's Terrace with Sloane Square Underground Station (District and Circle Lines) close by. It is ideally located for all of the boutiques, cafes and restaurants Chelsea has to offer as well as the green spaces of Burton Court.
Walpole Street, Chelsea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sloane Square Station0.2 miles
- South Kensington Station0.6 miles
- Victoria Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Martin & Co Chelsea have been running successfully since 2003 and have become one of the leading estate agents in Chelsea & Central London, specialising in property sales, corporate lettings & property management.
Our Sales Manager Simon Stilwell and Lettings Manager Delphine Violle are on hand to provide any property advice you may require.
Our Chelsea office is located at 1 Cremorne Road, Chelsea SW10 0NA at the end of th
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100783010861. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Chelsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.