Somersall Park Road, Chesterfield, S40
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- Energy Rating TBC - Freehold
- Fabulous Open-Plan Bay Window Dining/ Kitchen
- Off Street parking For Numerous Cars & Garage
- Dual Aspect Lounge With Patio Doors To The Garden
- Garden Room Overlooking The Rear Garden
- Principal Bedroom With En-Suite Shower Room & Fitted Wardrobes
- GCH, DG , Ground Floor W.C., Study
- Stunning Landscaped Garden With Patio, Lawn & Stocked Borders
- Modern Shower Room With White Suite & Separate Toilet
This is for our family…
- The property is deceptively spacious and offers versatile, flexible accommodation set across two levels.
- The downstairs open plan living areas are ideally suited to modern living.
- Offering a substantial beautifully landscaped enclosed rear garden, ideal for adults to entertain in and children to play.
- Renowned schools, shops & parks including Somersall Park are all a short distance away.
- There is ample off street parking with garage/ store to the front.
Buying just for me, or with my partner…
- You'll love the styling, you could keep it traditional or make it contemporary to suit your tastes.
- The fourth bedroom could be utilised as dressing room to suit.
- Pubs, restaurants & takeaways are all within close proximity Chatsworth Road a short distance away.
- Chesterfield Town Centre & Train Station a short drive.
- It is ideally placed for bus services & other transport links, including access to commuter routes
This could be an ideal property to downsize…
- The location is ideal- quiet but only a short distance from shops, pubs, walks, Somersall park & a short drive into the Peak District National Park.
- The property has been set-up to be relatively low-maintenance you could move straight in.
- The accommodation is very flexible, offering spaces that can be utilised for a number of purposes.
I am looking for investment…
- Tenants will love the location, accommodation, parking & garden.
Somersall Park Road, Chesterfield, S40
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chesterfield Station2.2 miles
- Dronfield Station5.0 miles
About the agent
Redbrik is an estate agent renowned both regionally and nationally for impeccable customer service, innovative and effective marketing and first-class local property knowledge. Since we started 8 years ago, we have sold over 5,000 properties across the region, evolving with the market and continuing to go over and above customer expectations.
If you're buying, selling, renting or letting, we'd love to hear from you and help you make the
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 6f100fbb-26d7-4568-8064-1eaca1c67a05. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.