Mansfield Road, Chesterfield, S41
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- Utility Room & Downstairs W/C
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Luxury Bathroom With Freestanding Bath
- Beautifully Landscaped Gardens With Patio Area & Garden Room
- Energy Rating -
- Generous Living Room
- Ample Parking Including A Garage
- Lounge Area With Feature Fireplace
- Open Plan Kitchen & Dining Area
This is for my family...
- The property offers ample living & dining space throughout, perfect for a growing family.
- You are situated within the catchment area of highly regarded schools.
- To the rear is a landscaped garden which has been finished to an exceptional standard.
- Located a short walk from Eastwood Park, a great space for the whole family.
Buying just for me, or with my partner...
- You'll love the styling with a modern yet traditional theme, the property is ready to move straight into.
- The generous principle bedroom is accommodated by its own dressing area.
- Offering generous accommodation is so versatile, meaning you can utilise the space according to your individual needs.
- The landscaped rear garden presents an amazing space for hosting parties with family & friends.
I am looking for investment...
- Tenants would love the fantastic location, neutral decoration & landscaped gardens. Edit | Delete
EPC Rating: E
Mansfield Road, Chesterfield, S41
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chesterfield Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Redbrik is an estate agent renowned both regionally and nationally for impeccable customer service, innovative and effective marketing and first-class local property knowledge. Since we started 8 years ago, we have sold over 5,000 properties across the region, evolving with the market and continuing to go over and above customer expectations.
If you're buying, selling, renting or letting, we'd love to hear from you and help you make the
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3f21e8f1-1f39-456f-9f03-3e9b28d5a51a. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.