Somersall Lane, Chesterfield, S40
- Six Bedroom Edwardian Property
- Period Features Throughout
- Breakfast Kitchen With Aga & Integrated Appliances
- Tremendous Dining Room With Fireplace Feature
- Bright Conservatory Looking Out Onto The Gardens
- Bay Fronted Living Room
- Six Double Bedrooms
- Landscaped Grounds Surrounding The Property
- Electric Gated Entry With Off Road Parking Including A Double Garage With Workshop & External Stores
- Energy Rating - D, Tenure; Freehold
A fabulous home...
- Landscaped grounds surround the property providing a sense of seclusion and privacy from neighbouring houses.
- Boasting beautiful periodic features throughout and embracing a traditional theme.
- The Edwardian home is suited perfectly for a growing family, the property boasts a great sense of space and light with its generous ground floor accommodation.
- The first floor has been laid out to relish the spacious accommodation with generous bedrooms and a vast landing paired with a further two bedrooms on the second floor.
- Situated within landscaped, enclosed grounds and accessible via a private gated driveway, the property is located in the picturesque village of Somersall.
- Originally, the servants quarters, now a double garage, workshop and external store, offers the opportunity to further enhance with a separate annexe (subject to necessary consents).
- Placed just outside the second gated entrance is a generous plot of land, which is included in the sale of the property.
- The village of Somersall is one of Chesterfield most sought after areas and is located on the edge of the Peak District National Park.
- The beautiful Somersall Park is only a short walk down the road.
- The neighbourhood is serviced by superb transport links, including essential bus routes.
- It is located within the catchment area of outstanding schools, which all provide excellent Ofsted reports.
Somersall Lane, Chesterfield, S40
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chesterfield Station2.2 miles
- Dronfield Station5.0 miles
About the agent
Redbrik is an estate agent renowned both regionally and nationally for impeccable customer service, innovative and effective marketing and first-class local property knowledge. Since we started 8 years ago, we have sold over 5,000 properties across the region, evolving with the market and continuing to go over and above customer expectations.
If you're buying, selling, renting or letting, we'd love to hear from you and help you make the
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 38804856-1aeb-4184-86b2-b4b80bf431c3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.