Skipton Road, Keighley, BD20
- Stone built, detached family home enjoying views across the Aire Valley
- Light and spacious lounge with windows to two elevations
- Three bedrooms and box room
- Dining kitchen
- Integral garage, parking and yard
- UPVC double glazing and gas fired heating
- Situated in one of Keighley’s premier residential areas
- No onward chain
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Dacre Son & Hartley
This well presented home offers accommodation across four floors and briefly comprises to the ground floor an entrance hall, utility and integral garage. On the first floor the spacious lounge has large windows opening to a Juliette balcony, and there is also a dining kitchen and wc. To the second floor are two bedrooms, a box room and the house bathroom, whilst to the third floor is a good sized bedroom with roof lights. Outside to the front is a small yard and there is a larger block paved driveway and seating area to the rear.
The property includes quality fixtures and fittings together with UPVC double glazing and gas fired heating. There are attractive views across the valley from the rear of the house. The property is available for immediate occupation and will only be fully appreciated by an internal inspection.
Delightfully situated in what has long been regarded as one of Keighley’s premier residential areas, the property is conveniently located for local amenities and is only one mile distant from the excellent shopping facilities in Keighley town centre, which also has links by both road and rail to the major town centres in West Yorkshire.
From our North Street office head north on North Street and at the roundabout take the first exit onto Skipton Road. Continue on towards Utley. After approximately 0.6 mile turn right down Birchwood Road. The driveway to the property will be found almost immediately on the left hand side.
Skipton Road, Keighley, BD20
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Keighley Station1.2 miles
- Steeton & Silsden Station1.6 miles
- Crossflatts Station3.4 miles
About the agent
As one of the longest established independent estate agents and consultant surveyors in the UK Dacre, Son & Hartley have been synonymous with reliability and integrity for 200 years. In this dynamic market place, we have earned a reputation for honesty, commitment and professionalism, through dedicating ourselves to our customer's needs.
Estate Agents Keighley
We offer property for sale, including new homes in Keighley and beyond. Towns & villages covered
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KEI210210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Keighley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.