Glynteg, Llanbrynmair, Powys, SY19
- End Terrace Stone & Rendered Cottage
- Located in the centre of the village of Llanbrynmair
- Well presented accommodation
- Entrance Porch, Living Room, Kitchen/Dining Room, Utility Room
- 2 Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Gas central heating
- UPVC double glazed
- Viewing Recommended
- EPC - F (25)
End Terrace stone & rendered Cottage located in the centre of the village of Llanbrynmair which benefits from primary school, village shop/post office, tourist cafe and shop and is convenient to a number of market towns, Newtown 18 miles, Machynlleth 11 and Llanidloes 15 miles together with a number of popular tourist attractions such as Clywedog Reservoir, Hafren Forest and the coastal resort of Aberdovey.
The property is well presented having been used as holiday accommodation and benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
The accommodation comprises:
On the Ground Floor:
Entrance Porch UPVC entrance door, staircase to first floor, laminate flooring.
Living Room open fireplace, wood effect laminate flooring, part boarded walls, understairs cupboard.
Kitchen/Dining Room with modern grey gloss fitted units, worktop surface, built-in oven, 4-ring hob with extractor hood over, plumbed for dishwasher, inset stainless steel sink, UPVC rear entrance door, quarry tiled floor, open fire with shelf over.
Utility Room with rear entrance door, laminate flooring, panelled walls, plumbed for washing machine, worktop surface.
On the First Floor:
Front Bedroom (1), Rear Bedroom (2) with built-in cupboard, view over the garden, school and surrounding countryside.
Bathroom spacious with white suite comprising bath with mixer shower tap, washbasin, WC, plastic panelled walls.
Small front area.
Enclosed rear garden with decked seating area, lawn, 2 stone sheds. Parking in the Council carpark to the rear of the property.
Note: there is a right of way favouring a neighbouring property to the rear.
Glynteg, Llanbrynmair, Powys, SY19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Machynlleth Station9.6 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Morris Marshall & Poole - Estate Agents and Chartered Property Surveyors
Established in 1862 the estate agents and property surveyors firm has been serving the community for over 150 years and has built up an enviable reputation for integrity and professionalism in the field of residential,commercial and agricultural services.
We now have 8 offices able to offer these services from the Welsh Coast through the heart of Mid Wales to the Borders and central Shropshire.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NEW210363. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Marshall & Poole, Newtown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.