Parkhill Road, Bexley
- One bedroom first floor retirement property
- Reception room
- Private balcony
- Modern kitchen
- Shower room
- Electric storage heaters
- Entry phone
- Communal lounge and gardens
- No forward chain
Electric storage heater. Carpet. Coving. Storage cupboard.
21' 10'' x 11' 2'' (6.65m x 3.40m)
Carpet. Coving. Single glazed window to rear with secondary glazing. Single glazed door to side leading to balcony. Electric storage heater. Wall mounted entry phone.
6' 6'' x 7' 1'' (1.98m x 2.16m)
Tiled flooring. Range of wall and base units. Electric ceramic hob. Extractor hood. Integrated fridge freezer. Inset sink, drainer and mixer taps. Single glazed window to rear with secondary glazing. Integrated washing machine.
12' 4'' x 8' 8'' (3.76m x 2.64m)
Carpet. Electric storage heater. Fitted wardrobes. Storage cupboard. Single glazed window to rear with secondary glazing. Coving.
6' 3'' x 5' 7'' (1.90m x 1.70m)
Fully tiled. Shower. Low level wc. Wash hand basin in vanity unit. Extractor fan.
Residents Parking Bay
Approximately 67 years.
£2,400 per year.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Parkhill Road, Bexley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bexley Station0.3 miles
- Albany Park Station0.8 miles
- Bexleyheath Station1.4 miles
About the agent
You might think there's little difference between estate agents but, like so many things in today's complex world, it's often those we take as a given that truly make a difference.
Almost 61 years since we started, Park Estates remains independent, family run and with knowledge of the local area we believe is unrivalled. Yes, we've seen change over the decades but we believe that puts us in a unique position when it comes to advising and helping the buyers and sellers, landlords and ten
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11097505. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Park Estates, Bexley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.