Freshwater, Isle of Wight
- BRAND NEW EXTRA CARE DEVELOPMENT
- 2 Bedroom Apartments
- Communal Lounge & Dining Areas
- 24 On-Site Wellbeing Team
- 55yrs Old Community
- Shared Ownership Purchase from 25%
Available from as little as 25% shared ownership are 15 two bedroom apartments in a building that contains communal and care facilities as well as communal lounge, sensory garden, shop, hair salon, guest suites, laundry room, assisted bathrooms & mobility scooter charging area. Apartments have aspects either towards the countryside, sea or courtyard.
* Marketing price calculated on a 25% shared ownership basis of the full marketing price of £240,000 with an additional rental payment estimated at £412.50pcm. Shared ownership is subject to certain qualification and conditions, please enquire for further details.
N.B All shared ownership apartments with a dedicated Wellbeing Service
Estimated eligible service charge for the apartments is £65 per week, ineligible service charge of £6 per week & Wellbeing Service at £50 per person/per week
Small Ineligible Service Charge - covers careline costs, communal TV licence and Wifi in communal areas and administrative costs in the building.
Wellbeing Service - Support by a dedicated team based at the Apartments who are there to help people feel settled, supported and safe. Care and housing professionals will help residents to maintain independence in their own home. The team can provide unplanned care in a crisis as well as be on hand to help with day to day activities.
To arrange a viewing or for more information please call:
APARTMENT TYPE A
LIVING/KITCHEN AREA 25' 4" x 11' 1" (7.72m x 3.38m) With eye level oven, hob with extractor over.
BEDROOM 1 17' 9" x 9' 6" (5.41m x 2.9m)
BEDROOM 2 12' 9" x 7' 10" (3.89m x 2.39m)
SHOWER ROOM 9' 6" x 7' 3" (2.9m x 2.21m) Sensory lighting, door to bedroom 1 & door to hallway
APARTMENT TYPE B
LIVING/KITCHEN AREA 24' 6" x 12' 11" (7.47m x 3.95m)
BEDROOM 1 16' 11" x 9' 4" (5.18m x 2.86m)
BEDROOM 2 12' 10" x 11' 1" (3.92m x 3.40m)
SHOWER ROOM 10' 5" x 9' 4" (3.20m x 2.86m) Sensory lighting, door to bedroom 1 & door to hallway
BrochuresBrochureAbout Green Meado...Wellbeing
Freshwater, Isle of Wight
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lymington Pier Station4.6 miles
- Lymington Town Station4.9 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101276038412. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hose Rhodes Dickson New Homes, Newport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.