Claremont Square, London, N1
- Grade II listed Georgian
- Period Features
- Exmouth Market Close By
- Walking Distance To King's Cross
- Claremount Square
- Chain Free
- Large Open Plan Kitchen
- Minutes Away From Angel Station
The lower ground floor has a large open plan kitchen/dining room with access to the cellar, utility room, storage vaults and a secluded private south-west facing garden. The ground floor offers a large double reception room with views over Claremount Square and the garden at the rear.
The first floor completes with original cornicing, fireplace and shutters has floor to ceiling windows leading onto a private balcony overlooking the square. The upper floors are complete with a traditional layout for the bedrooms with a newly fitted shower and WC on the top floor. The house has the added benefit of the rear extension that contains two family bathrooms accessed on the half landings between the lower ground and ground floor and the first floor respectively.
Although the house has been well maintained and cared for by the current owner it could benefit from some cosmetic updating. Claremount Square is well placed moments away from the hustle and bustle of Islington's Upper Street where you can find a plethora of exciting boutiques, restaurants and bars. Exmouth Market, Rosebery Avenue and Angel are all within walking distance. Viewings highly recommended.
Claremont Square, London, N1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Angel Station0.3 miles
- Kings Cross Thameslink Station0.4 miles
- King's Cross Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Geoffrey Matthew Estates, Stevenage
Unit 3, Neighbourhood Centre, Great Ashby Way, Stevenage, SG1 6NH
Geoffrey Matthew Estates are a property business with offices in Harlow, Stevenage and Great Ashby that specialise in the sales and letting of residential property.
Over 25 years of experience in property and finance give us an unparalleled insight to the needs and desires of sellers, purchasers, landlords and tenants alike.
With a dedicated, hardworking, innovative forward-thinking t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 590599. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Geoffrey Matthew Estates, Stevenage. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.