18 Dunipace Road, South Gyle, Edinburgh
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold property with Ballantynes
* Modern four bedroom semi-detached town house in an attractive South Gyle residential development
* Presented in immaculate condition and sold with the remaining part of its 10 year NHBC warranty
* Comfortable west facing living room with gas log fire
* Large kitchen/dining room, big enough to accommodate a full size table and chairs, while the kitchen offers good levels of wall and floor storage, partially down lit work surfaces and a full complement of integrated appliances
* Top floor principal bedroom with en suite shower room
* Three further bedrooms and family bathroom
* Double glazed throughout and gas fired central heating
* Front and back gardens and allocated parking
Built in 2016, this is a modern three storey four-bedroom, semi-detached town house, in the attractively presented, terraced, Dunipace Road, in the popular South Gyle area of Edinburgh. Constructed from low maintenance materials, the house is in immaculate condition. There is peaceful pedestrian access to the west front facing side of the house and there is vehicular access and parking behind the house, with the back garden gate leading to the kitchen door.
The front door opens directly into the hall; a naturally lit cloakroom with wash basin and wc sits to the right of the front door. The bright, nicely proportioned, west facing living room is also accessed from the hall and it has a fire place and mantel piece with a gas fire. The recently upgraded kitchen/dining room adjoins the living room and faces east with access, via French doors, to the back garden. The dining area is large enough to accommodate a full-size table and chairs, while the kitchen offers good levels of wall and floor storage, partially down lit work surfaces and a full complement of integrated appliances including a double oven and 5-burner gas hob. The naturally lit stair case leads to the first-floor galleried landing that also benefits from being windowed.
There are three bedrooms on the first floor, one double and two further, one of which is currently used as a study. The bathroom is fully tiled and has a three-piece suite. The principal bedroom is on the second floor. It has a coombed ceiling and dormer window with a large, walk in, built-in wardrobe and an en suite naturally lit tiled shower room. The house has double glazing throughout and gas central heating (via the combi-boiler).
The gardens that are beginning to establish are to both front and rear and there is off-street allocated parking to the rear.
The property is sold with the remaining part of its 10-year NHBC warranty.
A yearly service charge for the upkeep of the area of approximately £19 per quarter.
South Gyle is a residential area on Edinburgh's western periphery. It is an ideal location for both working in the city or commuting further afield, as there is direct and consequently simple access to the major routes on the city's western side, to the City Bypass and M8 Motorway.
The Edinburgh Business Park, and the RBS headquarters at Gogarburn are both close and The Gyle Shopping Centre has a wide choice of high street names, including an M&S and a Morrisons and the shopping in Corstorphine is also nearby. The property is also well placed for Edinburgh College and Napier and Heriot-Watt universities.
Efficient bus and tram services provide easy access into the city centre, with South Gyle railway station also a short distance away.
EPC Band B
Council Tax Band F
18 Dunipace Road, South Gyle, Edinburgh
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Gyle Station0.2 miles
- Edinburgh Park Station0.7 miles
- Wester Hailes Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Ballantynes Property Group has a particular emphasis on providing residential estate agency and property management solutions to private clients and the development community.
In addition the firm provides Property & Estate Management Services, Planning & Development Advice, Sales, Purchases and Valuations of Commercial, Industrial and Rural Property and Fully Managed Property Lettings.
From our two offices, one in Edinburgh's West End and the other in
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RS1134. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ballantynes, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.