26/5 Kimmerghame Place, Edinburgh, EH4 2GE
- Bright & stylish open plan sitting/dining/kitchen
- Principal double bedroom with built in wardrobes
- En-suite shower room
- Double bedroom 2 with built-in wardrobes
- Lift access
- Popular & convenient location
- Lovely shared grounds
- Allocated parking space in a secure underground garage
- Gas central heating & double glazing
By appt tel Agent
Forming part of an exclusive modern development this superb 2 bedroom second floor apartment is located in the highly sought after area of Fettes. The property benefits from an allocated parking space located in a secure underground garage and a lovely open outlook.
The interior is bright and tastefully presented throughout and complimented by quality fixtures and fittings including kitchen and bathroom fittings and appliances, tiling, flooring and secure video entryphone. There is lift access and a shared bike store.
Fettes is one of the most popular areas in Edinburgh being surrounded by green open space yet still within walking distance of the city centre. It is also served by a number of frequent bus services which run into the city centre and beyond. There are excellent local amenities in nearby Stockbridge including convenience shops, fashionable bars and restaurants and quaint coffee shops. The area is also well served by supermarkets and Craigleith Retail Park, all of which are within a short drive. The recreational spaces of The Royal Botanic Gardens and Inverleith Park are close by and there are leisure facilities at the local Westwoods Health Club. Pleasant walks can also be enjoyed along the nearby Water of Leith pathways.
The development is set within well maintained communal grounds.
The development is factored and maintained by Spiers Gumley.
Fixtures and Fittings
All fitted carpets, curtains, curtain poles, blinds, light fittings, hob, oven, extractor hood, fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher are included in the sale price.
26/5 Kimmerghame Place, Edinburgh, EH4 2GE
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haymarket Station1.6 miles
- Edinburgh Waverley Station2.0 miles
- Slateford Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Simpson & Marwick are leading residential property estate agents and solicitors in Edinburgh and East Lothian. We can help you buy and sell quality property from city centre apartments to rural family homes.
However what makes us different to other estate agents and solicitors is our unique approach to buying and selling residential property.
The Simpson & Marwick Way. We put you at the heart of everything we do so we can do our very best to achieve your
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 176970. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simpson & Marwick, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.