Catbrain Hill, Bristol, BS10 7TH
- Beautifully designed new home displaying character and individual features using brick or render external finish, slate tiles and grey windows
- Built by an award-winning privately-owned local developer using traditional materials + full warranty from NHBC
- Fully fitted kitchen, eye level Neff double oven, four burner gas hob with stainless steel/glass splashback and hood extractor, integrated Neff fridge/freezer & dishwasher, space & plumbing for wash
- Well-planned development with generous outside space
- Duravit white bathroom furniture with stylish Hansgrohe taps, concealed cisterns, wall hung sanitary ware and chrome towel rail
- High specification with a choice of finish (subject to build stage)
- Recessed downlighters to kitchen, bathroom and downstairs cloakroom/toilet
- Single garage and parking space, rear garden 6ft close boarded fencing and grassed, front garden laid to turf or shrubs
- Digital TV system with TV points to living room and bedrooms*
- Fantastic access to M4 / M5 and mainline train station
Sales Centre Now Open
(by prior appointment only)
READY MARCH/APRIL 2022
The Malvern is a wonderful four bedroom home arranged over three floors. The ground floor hall leads to a utility, WC, bedroom / study and internal garage access. The first floor features an open plan living space with a modern kitchen fitted with high quality stainless steel appliances, dining and living room. Stairs lead to the second floor master bedroom with an en-suite, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. A single garage and driveway parking are provided.
Room dimensions (maximum mm + feet/inches)
Bedroom 4 / Study - 2460 x 3265 / 8' 1" x 10' 9"
Garage - 3000 x 6000 / 9' 10" x 19' 8"
Living / Dining / Kitchen - 5163 x 8515 / 16' 11" x 27' 11"
Store - 1900 x 1200 / 6' 3" x 3' 11"
Bedroom 1 - 2830 x 3855 / 9' 3" x 12' 8"
En-suite - 1420 x 2830 / 4' 8" x 9' 3"
Bedroom 2 - 3035 x 2830 / 9' 11" x 9' 3"
Bedroom 3 - 3495 x 2230 / 11' 6" x 7' 4"
Bathroom - 1900 x 2230 / 6' 3" x 7' 4""
Experience modern living in an urban village on the horizon of city life. Situated in a fantastic location on the edge of Cribbs Causeway, Bristol with superb access to all the West Country has to offer.
Laurel Hill is a contemporary development offering a selection of stylish new homes from 1 and 2 bedroom apartments, through to 2, 3 and 4 bedroom houses with parking. Situated near Cribbs Causeway there are many excellent local amenities including The Mall Retail Park and The Venue leisure complex plus, once complete, the Brabazon development, which will benefit from new retail and leisure facilities, train station and bus routes, schools and doctors' surgeries. Venture in to the historic city of Bristol with plenty to do and see - shopping at Cabot Circus, the Clifton Suspension Bridge, parkland, the harbourside and excellent dining and nightlife. Or head to the beautiful Cotswold Hills and enjoy beautiful countryside walks, or to the coast and all the local seaside towns have to offer. Laurel Hill offers it all plus excellent transport links to make it the perfect base for a modern lifestyle in the South West.
Cribbs Causeway is situated in South Gloucestershire on the northern edge of Bristol close to J17 of the M5 and J16 of the M4/M5 interchange near Almondsbury, Patchway and Filton. The seaside towns of Portishead, Clevedon and Weston-super-Mare are easily accessed as are the exciting and vibrant cities of Bristol and Bath.
Locally Bristol (city centre, 7 miles) and Bath (24 miles) have all you could wish for from beautiful, historic buildings and architecture to world famous shopping and leisure. Living at Laurel Hill also means easy access further afield with the M5 heading north/south and M4 east/west motorway a short drive plus a mainline train station is located at nearby Parkway, Stoke Gifford (5 miles). Entry to Wales across the Severn Crossing is only 10 miles north by motorway and Bristol International Airport is just 16 miles drive away.
Help To Buy
With just a 5% deposit the government-backed Help To Buy equity loan scheme is available on new homes at Laurel Hill for eligible First Time Buyers within the scheme's regional house price cap. Please check with a sales advisor**.
Property to sell?
Talk to us about Part Exchange OR our Assisted Move Scheme where we will manage your move and also make a big contribution to your moving costs. Did you also know Help to Buy is not just for first time buyers?
Who are Strongvox?
Founded in 2004, we've worked hard to create our reputation for delivering exceptional, beautifully designed homes in wonderful West Country locations. We build an average of 200 homes a year, which means we can keep an eye on the detail for every house we build (across just over 30 sites to date). Considerate of local architecture and design influences, our sites are sympathetic to their surroundings with every house displaying individuality. We pay great attention to detail and our appreciation of traditional design and materials echoes throughout our new homes, setting us apart from bigger developers.
Why buy a new Strongvox home?
You'll have a traditional character home with individual features in a desirable location, plus the added benefit and security of:
- 10 year structural warranty
- 2 year Strongvox Guarantee
- Energy efficiency
- Low maintenance
- Low bills
Please note CGIs, photos and interactive tours are for illustrative purposes only. Floor plans and elevations for each property are available. As each house is built individually, dimensions shown may vary +/- 50mm and the internal finishes may not always be the same. External finishes, materials, landscaping, positions and colours of windows and garages (where applicable) may also vary. Properties can also be constructed as mirror images of that shown. Please ask if you require further details or clarification.
*/** Terms and conditions apply, Help to Buy eligibility criteria applies.
- contemporary development
- 1 and 2 bedroom apartments
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom houses
- On the edge of Cribbs Causeway in Catbrain
Catbrain Hill, Bristol, BS10 7TH
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Patchway Station2.2 miles
- Filton Abbey Wood Station2.5 miles
- Pilning Station2.5 miles
About the development
- A contemporary development on the edge of Cribbs Causeway
- 1 and 2 bedroom apartments
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom houses
- Modern living on the horizon of city life
- Excellent location with fantastic local and regional access on the doorstep
- Contact Strongvox for more information
Founded in 2004, Taunton based Strongvox have worked hard to create their reputation for delivering exceptional, beautifully designed homes in wonderful West Country locations. They build an average of 200 homes a year, which means they can keep an eye on the detail for every house they build (across just over 30 sites to date). Considerate of local architecture and design influences, Strongvox sites are sympathetic to their surroundings with every house displaying individuality.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Malvern41LH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strongvox. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.