Marlowe House, Kingsley Walk, Cambridge
- Telephone entry system and lifts to all floors
- Open plan living space with private balcony
- Kitchen fitted with soft closing drawers and cabinets and granite work surfaces and integrated appliances
- 2 double Bedrooms, one of which has built-in wardrobes, both with Juliet balconies
- Underground parking and secure Bicycle store
- 24 hour security and CCTV, Concierge service and fully equipped Gym
City Centre 0.5 of a mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street 52 and 67 minutes) 1.5 miles, Cambridge Science Park and A14 2.5 miles, (distances and times are approximate).
Marlowe House was built in 2013 by Berkley Homes and forms part of the exclusive Kingsley Walk development. Number 26 is situated on the second floor and is designed and finished to a high standard. The light and airy accommodation is well presented and the property also benefits from a concierge service and gym.
Kingsley Walk is an exclusive development situated just off Newmarket Road on the north eastern side of the city. It is extremely well placed for access to the heart of the city centre and is also within a few hundred yards of the Grafton Shopping Centre, Midsummer Common and the River Cam. There are a number of highly regarded schools within close proximity including St Mary's and St Faith's In Bateman Street, St Paul's in Coronation Street, Perse School for Girl's in Panton Street and Parkside Academy. Cambridge is an historic University city providing an attractive combination of ancient and modern buildings, colleges, winding lanes, the tree lined River Cam, together with extensive shopping and cultural facilities. The city has also become an important centre for the 'high tech' and 'bio tech' industries with the University Research and Development Laboratories, Cambridge Science Park, ARM, Microsoft, AstraZeneca and Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
Marlowe House, Kingsley Walk, Cambridge
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cambridge Station1.1 miles
- Cambridge North1.4 miles
- Shelford Station4.2 miles
About the agent
Serving Cambridge since 1839
We have a long and proud history of helping our clients realise the maximum value from their property and we have some long standing client relationships to prove it.
Our Residential team aims to provide an unrivalled service for the sale and letting of a wide range of properties, from apartments and period cottages to town and country houses. Each property is handled by a partner or senior agent with experti
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CAM190375. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bidwells, Cambridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.