Heath End Road, Bexley, Kent, DA5
- Sought After Location
- 2 Years NHBC Remaining
- Home Office In The Garden
- En-Suite to Master
- Access to Motorway Links
- Popular Schools Nearby
- Planning Approved for Loft Conversion
- New Kitchen Installed in 2021
Home Office: Double glazed window and door to front. Power and lighting.
Rear Garden: 35' Patio. Lawn. Rear gated access.
Front Garden: Paved allowing parking for two cars.
Dartford Borough Council: Tax Band E
The boiler is located in the Kitchen.
The property measures: 103 Sqm
Planning application reference: 20/01606/LDC
Please visit Dartford Council planning application portal.
Double glazed window to side. Door to front. Radiator. Laminate flooring. Under stairs storage cupboard housing plumbing for washing machine.
Ground floor Wc
Low level Wc. Pedestal wash hand basin. Radiator. Tiled flooring.
12' 6" x 9' 7" (3.8m x 2.92m)
Open to Living Area: (Installed in 2021) Double glazed window to front. Range of wall and base units with complementary Quartz worksurfaces over incorporating sink drainer. Integrated dishwasher and microwave. Space for fridge freezer and 'Range' style cooker. Cupboard housing boiler. Laminate flooring.
18' 10" x 16' 5" (5.74m x 5m)
Double glazed windows and bifold doors to rear. Radiators. Laminate flooring.
Loft access. Airing cupboard housing water tank. Radiator. Carpet.
10' 9" x 10' 1" (3.28m x 3.07m)
Double glazed windows to front. Radiator. Fitted wardrobes. Shutters. Carpet.
Frosted double glazed window to front. Low level Wc. Pedestal wash hand basin. Shower cubicle. Heated towel rail. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
12' 0" x 9' 1" (3.66m x 2.77m)
Double glazed window to rear. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator. Carpet.
9' 8" x 7' 0" (2.95m x 2.13m)
Double glazed windows to rear. Radiator. Carpet.
6' 8" x 6' 7" (2.03m x 2m)
Low level Wc. Wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
Heath End Road, Bexley, Kent, DA5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crayford Station0.9 miles
- Bexley Station1.1 miles
- Albany Park Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Robinson Jackson is one of the South East's largest estate agents - based on the number of properties sold over the last 25 years. For expert advice from friendly staff who genuinely want to help you move, contact us 7 days a week.
You can now book viewings and valuations 24/7 via Rightmove or our website.
Advice from friendly people
We understand that what you really need today is advice - from a friendly person who genuinely wants to help you move. So,
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DAR210590. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Jackson, Dartford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.