Dean Street, Kilmarnock, KA3
- Well Presented Traditional Main Door Flat
- Perfect Purchase For Professional/ Retired Couple
- Close To Town Centre And M77 Access
- Reception Hallway
- Large Lounge To Front
- Modern Refitted Dining Size Kitchen
- Two Good Size Bedrooms
- Modern Refitted Shower Room
- Utility Room With Access To Private Gardens
- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing
Offering to the market this well presented traditional main door flat situated close to Kilmarnock town centre, Dean Castle Country Park and the M77 motorway network.
The property would be perfect for a professional couple or as a retirement downsize, an early viewing is advised.
The accommodation comprises main door entrance into reception hall, large front facing lounge, modern refitted kitchen with space for dining table and chairs, utility room with access to the private rear garden. There are two good size bedrooms and a modern three piece shower room.
The property is further enhanced by gas central heating, double glazing and modern refitted kitchen and shower room. Internally the property is presented with modern fresh decor and flooring throughout.
The garden is private to the rear and easy to maintain surrounded by high level fencing for privacy.
Kilmarnock has a good selection of everyday amenities including shops, supermarkets, schools and transport services. Bus and rail links give regular access through Ayrshire and into Glasgow if required. Dean Castle Country Park is within a few hundred yards and is ideal for walks, Park run or just walking the dog.
To view this property simply open the brochure at the bottom of the Rightmove advert and click 'arrange viewing' or visit the Purplebricks website and use the online viewing service found within the property advert.
Disclaimer for virtual viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.
Dean Street, Kilmarnock, KA3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kilmarnock Station0.5 miles
- Kilmaurs Station1.9 miles
- Stewarton Station4.5 miles
About the agent
Purplebricks is one of the UK’s largest estate agents. We’re proud to say we’ve revolutionised the way people buy, sell and let property across the globe, by making it fairer, more transparent and 24/7 convenient. Our customers love how we combine the personal touch of Local Property Experts with cutting edge technology and a central support team that puts them in control of their sale. Best of all, we charge a fair, fixed fee – there’s no commission with Purplebricks.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 596966-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering Kilmarnock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.