Green Lane, Thurcroft, Rotherham
- Garage with ample off road parking
- Large south facing garden
- Patio area
- Land with opportunity for extension
- Semi Rural location
- Fitted wardrobes
- Close to many local amenities
Situated in a sought after location, is this immaculately presented detached bungalow. Approached by a gated block paved driveway providing ample off road parking and leading to a single garage. The property has been modernised to a high standard with quality fixtures and fittings throughout comprising of a welcoming entrance hallway leading to the wonderful kitchen / diner which is fitted with bespoke kitchen and a range of appliances, you can gain access into the garage via this room. The master bedroom has extensive, bespoke fitted wardrobes and matching furniture, bedroom two is a large double room with fitted wardrobes, bedroom three is a large single room, all of the bedrooms have wonderful views of the grounds. The shower room is a newly fitted modern suite with additional storage. The lounge and conservatory can be found at the far end of the property with direct garden access via the French doors. Externally private, South facing gardens wrap around the property which are beautifully landscaped with a manicured lawned area, a range of mature shrubbery and hedging and a paved patio area. This home really is one of a kind and MUST be viewed to appreciate.
Green Lane, Thurcroft, Rotherham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rotherham Central Station4.3 miles
- Kiveton Bridge Station4.3 miles
- Woodhouse Station4.5 miles
About the agent
Our Clients say it for us
"From Start to finish, Crucible staff were fantastic in the purchase of our new home. The were efficient and gave regular updates throughout the process. The Staff were always friendly and available. A special mention to Danica, who provided excellent customer service and nothing was too much trouble. I would definitely recommend Crucible if you wish to buy or sell a house"
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100119011612. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crucible Homes, Wickersley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.