North Street, Ropley, Alresford
- Charming Grade II Listed Cottage
- Good Ceiling Heights and Character Features
- Plenty of Versatile Accommodation
- Overall Plot of Around 1/3 of an Acre
- Secluded South-Easterly Facing Garden
- No Onward Chain
The property is approached from the road via a driveway, which leads to a parking area. A path to the side of the house leads around to a covered timber porch, with the wooden front door opening to the entrance hall, which features natural slate flooring and stairs to the first floor. To the right is the large sitting room, where there is a wood-burning stove, beamed ceiling and a hatch with steps down to the useful cellar, which is tanked. To the left of the entrance hall is the cosy dining room, which has wooden flooring and a beamed ceiling. A door opens to the kitchen, which has quarry tiled flooring, kitchen units and drawers, with tiled worktops. There are twin Bosch eye level ovens, a Miele Halogen hob, and an integrated Siemens dishwasher. Off the kitchen, there is a utility room with quarry tiled flooring, a door to the garden, tiled worktops, spaces for appliances, fitted storage cupboards and a cloakroom with a WC. Beyond the main sitting room is a further sitting/family room with French doors to the garden, a bathroom with a white suite comprising a bath, wash hand basin with storage below, a WC and understairs storage. Stairs lead up to a large first floor bedroom, which has a built-in wardrobe and access to the loft via a hatch.
From the entrance hall stairs lead up to the first floor landing, where there is an airing cupboard housing the hot water tank, a linen cupboard and a hatch allowing access to the loft. The principal bedroom has double aspect windows and twin walk-in wardrobes, which are accessible by going under a low beam. The second bedroom has a built-in wardrobe and wash hand basin with storage below. The smaller third bedroom has a window to the front. The bathroom features a white suite comprising a free-standing bath, pedestal wash hand basin and WC.
SERVICES Mains gas, electricity and water connected. Private septic tank drainage system.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION East Hampshire District Council
Council Tax Band: G
North Street, Ropley, Alresford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Alton Station6.3 miles
About the agent
At home in Hampshire
Hellards is independently owned, and has been selling and letting properties in Alresford and the surrounding villages since 1988.
Wherever you may be on your personal property journey, we would love to help you. Call us on 01962 736333, or pop into our office on Broad Street in the centre of the town, to discuss your property needs.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100820005391. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hellards Estate Agents, Alresford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.