The Broadway, Wimbledon, London
- Top floor flat (with lift)
- Private balcony
- Spacious property
- Desirable neighbourhood with local amenities
- No parking provisions
Living Room - 125.27m (411) - The spacious living-dining room is bright and neutral. The North-facing rear wall is predominantly window, bathing the room in natural light and looking out on to the balcony and beyond.
Kitchen - 36.27m (119) - The separate kitchen has large amounts of storage and integrated appliances.
Master Bedroom - 57.91m (190) - The large master bedroom is light and airy with Northerly-facing windows.
Bedroom 2 - 50.90m (167) - The large second bedroom, which is very similar in size to the master bedroom, is light and airy with built in storage surrounding the bed.
Bathroom - The bathroom is decorated throughout with white goods and grey wall tiling.
Balcony - 16.15m (53) - The North facing balcony looks out over The Broadway.
BrochuresThe Broadway, Wimbledon, LondonBrochure
The Broadway, Wimbledon, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wimbledon Station0.3 miles
- Dundonald Road Tram Stop0.4 miles
- Merton Park Tram Stop0.4 miles
About the agent
Established over 25 years ago in Streatham in 1995, Emma’s Estate Agents offers a fresh perspective on residential lettings, property management and sales. As a fully independent, family-run business, we have the flexibility to offer a truly bespoke service to each and every client.
With Emma’s you can be confident that our approach, honed over many years of experience, will be tailored to your needs. Our highly qualified team is excellently positioned to be able to help you.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30881384. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emmas Estate Agents, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.