Farnborough Road, Farnborough
- Extended executive home on the periphery of Empress Park
- Overlooking the beautiful grounds of Farnborough Hill School
- Less than a mile from the main line station & town centre
- Walking distance Queen Elizabeth Park
- Walking distance Farnborough 6th Form College
- Plot in excess of 0.3 acre
The property offers flexible accommodation, allowing for the growing family, with four large double bedrooms and five reception areas, as well as an extensive plot in excess of 0.3 acre.
Approached by a sweeping driveway giving parking for numerous vehicles and leading to a covered porch.
Ground Floor Accommodation - A good size sitting room, family room, a modern fitted kitchen with separate dining room, two rooms that are currently used as home offices but offer flexible accommodation, conservatory, utility room, WC and three piece shower room.
First Floor Accomodation - There are four double bedrooms, the master having the benefit of an en-suite bathroom, and a further family bathroom.
Externally - The property has parking at the front for numerous vehicles on a gravel driveway and there is a lawned area. The drive gives access to the garage with up and over door. To the rear of the property is a wonderful garden which has been tended for many years with love and care. There is a patio immediately abutting the property stepping down to a lawned area with pathways running through and planted shrubbery. The garden which has several maturing trees, is a wonderful place to while away a summer’s afternoon and has the benefit of an outside WC.
BrochuresFarnborough Road, FarnboroughBrochure
Farnborough Road, Farnborough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Farnborough North Station0.4 miles
- Farnborough Station0.5 miles
- Frimley Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Mitchell and Partners are independent estate agents who have been established in Hampshire for 40 years.
We have earned an unrivalled reputation for professionalism, expertise and personal friendly service.
Our considerable experience of having dealt with all market conditions is put to excellent advantage for the benefit of both home owners and prospective buyers alike.
We are a company committed to combining the latest in IT solutions and marketing expertise with the tradi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30881683. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mitchell & Partners, Farnborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.