Ashford Road, Great Chart, Ashford
- Five bedroom detached home - 2,210 sq ft
- Two en-suite bedrooms - main enjoys large dressing area
- Chilmington Green Primary School & Early Bird Nursery Scheduled to open September 2021
- Fully fitted luxury kitchens & bathrooms
- Driveway & car barn
- Kitchen/dining/family room + utility room + living room
- Superfast broadband connectivity*
- Surrounded by acres of beautiful Kent countryside and strong London link (Ashford to St Pancras 38 mins)
JUST RELEASED - final 5 bedroom detached house now available to reserve 'off plan'. 'The Burlington' provides generous accommodation throughout , boasting 2,210 sq ft over 2 storey's, impressive kitchen/dining/family room, living room, 2 en-suites, with main bedroom enjoying large dressing area.
Chilmington Lakes offers an exclusive collection of luxurious 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes in a beautiful landscaped setting, benefitting from stylish living spaces and boasting an array of modern features and very luxurious specifications as standard. Traditionally built, these unique homes have been created to offer the very best of modern living and an exceptional quality of life.
Perfectly placed in a stunning rural location in the heart of the Garden of England, Chilmington Lakes offers elegant homes in an idyllic Kent countryside setting only three miles from the popular and well connected town of Ashford, with world-class high-speed rail connections direct to London St. Pancras in 38 minutes.
There really is no better place to call home.
Kitchen/dining Area 19' 3" x 13' 6" ( 5.87m x 4.11m )
Family Area 21' 7" x 17' ( 6.58m x 5.18m )
Living Room 19' 3" x 13' 9" ( 5.87m x 4.19m )
Utility Room 10' 1" x 6' 6" ( 3.07m x 1.98m )
Master Bedroom 13' 2" x 11' 4" ( 4.01m x 3.45m )
Dressing Area 10' 7" x 9' 6" ( 3.23m x 2.90m )
Bedroom 2 19' 3" x 11' 11" ( 5.87m x 3.63m )
Bedroom 3 15' 5" x 10' 11" ( 4.70m x 3.33m )
Bedroom 4 15' 5" x 7' 3" ( 4.70m x 2.21m )
Bedroom 5 15' 5" x 7' 2" ( 4.70m x 2.18m )
All information has been taken from the developers brochure and is subject to verification. Please note all interior photographs are taken from the Show Home or previous developments and are indicative only.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Ashford Road, Great Chart, Ashford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ashford International Station2.3 miles
- Ashford Station2.3 miles
- Pluckley Station3.6 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Park Farm for all your property needs
At Connells our team ar
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ASH405423. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Park Farm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.