Didsbury Road, Heaton Mersey
- Close to Local Schools and amenities
- Light and spacious accommodation throughout
- Close to East Didsbury Metrolink Station
- Off Road Parking and Garage
- Popular Location
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Gascoigne Halman
A deceptively spacious semi-detached property in a popular and convenient residential location of Heaton Mersey, close to local amenities, schools and transport links. The property briefly comprises: Porch entrance, hallway with storage a fantastic through lounge / dining room leading to the conservatory with access to the rear garden, kitchen with breakfast bar opening onto the dining room. To the first floor the property boasts three well-proportioned bedrooms and a three piece family bathroom. Externally, to the front of the property there is off road parking and to the rear a good size enclosed rear garden with access to the garage and enclosed shared driveway with further parking. The property benefits from double glazing, gas central heating and is only a short stroll to the East Didsbury MetroLink Station and the Parrs Wood Complex.
Didsbury Road, Heaton Mersey
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Didsbury Tram Stop0.3 miles
- East Didsbury Station0.5 miles
- Burnage Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Gascoigne Halman are an award winning estate agency with 22 networked offices. The Heaton Moor Branch is managed by Adam Sibiga who has over 16 years’ experience in the property industry.
When it comes to selling or letting your home, you want to know that you are working with the right team, people who have intimate knowledge of the local area and a strong track record of achieving sales and lettings, combined with a professional service that meets all of your requirements.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 830600. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Heaton Moor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.