Angus Road, Goring-By-Sea, Worthing
Situated in Angus Road, the property is in a fantastic location with the Goring Greensward just a short walk away. Also close by are a host of shops located on Goring Road, schools and easy access to public transport.
In brief, the accommodation on the ground floor comprises entrance porch, spacious hall, open plan lounge diner and kitchen. On the first floor there are three bedrooms, a family bathroom and a separate wc.
Externally there is a spacious rear garden, garage and private drive with ample room for multiple cars.
In our our opinion viewing is essential to fully appreciate both the generous size and excellent location of the sought after family home.
- Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge Diner
- Spacious Rear Garden
- Private Drive
- Chain Free
- Popular South Goring Location
Entrance Porch -
Lounge - 5.69m x 3.56m (18'8 x 11'8) -
Dining Area - 3.56m x 2.87m (11'8 x 9'5) -
Kitchen - 2.92m x 2.29m (9'7 x 7'6) -
First Floor Landing -
Bedroom One - 4.50m x 3.53m (14'9 x 11'7) -
Bedroom Two - 4.04m x 3.53m (13'3 x 11'7) -
Bedroom Three - 2.49m x 2.29m (8'2 x 7'6) -
Rear Garden -
Private Drive -
BrochuresAngus Road, Goring-By-Sea, WorthingBrochure
Angus Road, Goring-By-Sea, Worthing
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Durrington-on-Sea Station0.4 miles
- West Worthing Station0.8 miles
- Goring-by-Sea Station1.1 miles
About the agent
James & James Estate Agents believe we can bridge the gap between Online & Traditional High Street agents whilst offering bespoke packages & fee structures tailored to individual needs.
Partners Jim Bacon NAEA & James Brock NAEA bring a combined industry experience of over 35 years, having dealt with all areas of the property industry throughout Sussex. Members of Propertymark, The Property Ombudsman & Client Money protection regulatory bodies, ensures our professionalism, accountabilit
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30882147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James & James Estate Agents, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.