Manor Road, Grange Hill, IG7
- 2 Bedrooms
- Two double bedroom apartment
- Spacious living area
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Fully tiled bathroom
- Allocated Parking
- Underfloor heating
Chigwell Heights is an attractive modern development situated on much sought after Manor Road. This particular apartment is located on the first floor and features two good size bedrooms, spacious living area, fully fitted kitchen, utility room and fully tiled bathroom. The property also offers allocated parking and access to an attractive balcony
BrochuresFull Details and More Photos
Manor Road, Grange Hill, IG7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Grange Hill Station0.0 miles
- Hainault Station0.7 miles
- Chigwell Station0.8 miles
About the agent
We're Portico, an award-winning London agent with 18 branches across London and Essex. We offer a range of unique services that set us apart from other agents; our Concierge sales package includes Interior Styling and 2 days of handyman work to maximise the sale price achieved, and we offer 3 different types of services for landlords, from the essential let-only to a completely personal service which takes all the hassle out of being a landlo
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference S76845. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Portico, Chigwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.