Penland Road, Haywards Heath
- PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO BEFORE BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT TO VIEW
- Detached house with versatile accommodation - Great potential for extending STPP
- Prime location within 0.8 miles of railway station - 500 yards to Harlands primary school
- Deceptively spacious ground floor accommodation with potential to create an annexe
- 4 bedrooms and 1 bathroom on first floor - Ground floor bedroom/study with an en-suite bathroom
- Plenty of driveway parking & double garage - 65' x 50' South facing rear garden
- Close to Borde Hill Estate & countryside
- Warden Park Secondary Academy School catchment area
- For sale with no onward chain - Tenants in residence on an AST until January 2022 - (may vacate sooner)
- EPC: D Council Tax Band: F
PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO BEFORE BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT TO VIEW
The property occupies a fabulous plot at the northern end of this desirable road and offers tremendous potential for a sizeable extension STPP. The house has been extended on the ground floor to create versatile living space and could even be adapted to create a self-contained annexe if required. There is currently a bedroom/study with an en-suite bathroom. The property is presented for sale in very clean and tidy order throughout but does now require general updating which is reflected in the realistic guide price. Outside: there is a brick paved driveway providing off-road parking which leads up to a double garage with electronic roller door, flanked on one side by an area of garden which could be sacrificed for additional parking if required. A side access leads round to the south facing rear garden which has a paved terrace and a large expanse of lawn surrounded by established hedges and fencing.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Penland Road, Haywards Heath
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haywards Heath Station0.7 miles
- Balcombe Station3.0 miles
- Wivelsfield Station3.5 miles
About the agent
17 offices across Sussex and into Surrey
With an impressive 17 eye catching offices across Sussex and into Surrey, no other independent agent in the area has the reach that we do.
And because we have been selling property in the area since 1947, it is very likely that we will have sold a property very similar to yours, very close by. Possibly even your property!
This gives us huge experience to draw on, not to mention a vast pool of potential
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3881909. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mansell McTaggart, Haywards Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.