The Coppice, Haywards Heath
- PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO BEFORE BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT TO VIEW
- Immaculate detached family home
- 55' x 45' landscaped south/east facing rear garden
- Bay fronted living room with stone fireplace and wood burning stove - Separate dining room, study & utility room
- Fabulous kitchen/breakfast room with stone worktops and doors to garden
- Main bedroom with Juliet balcony & en-suite shower
- Guest bedroom with en-suite shower room - 2 further bedrooms and bathroom
- Driveway parking and double garage alongside - Landscaped front and rear gardens
- Warden Park Secondary Academy school catchment area
- EPC: B Council Tax Band: F
PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO BEFORE BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT TO VIEW
A 4 double bedroom, 3 bathroom, detached house of 1600 ft.² built in 2016 with a beautiful landscaped garden, driveway parking and double garage alongside situated in this popular new development on the southern side of town. The present owners bought the property brand new from Crest Nicholson in 2016, which was built to their 'Laurel' design. This really well-designed 2 storey house has light and evenly proportioned accommodation which on the ground floor is arranged around a central reception hall and comprises: a living room with bay window and natural stone fireplace with wood burning stove and doors through to a separate dining room with bi-fold doors out to the garden, a study, a cloakroom, a family sized kitchen/breakfast room with natural stone worktops, integrated appliances, ample space for a large table and chairs, doors out to the patio and rear garden and a separate utility room. On the first floor there is a main bedroom with Juliet balcony, range of fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower room, a guest bedroom with en-suite shower room, 2 further double size bedrooms and a family bathroom. Additional benefits include plantation shutters throughout, Amtico flooring and quality carpets, plenty of fitted wardrobes, uPVC double glazed windows and neutral decorations. Outside: there is a block paved driveway which leads up to the attached double garage with twin electric doors, a landscaped front garden and a 55’ wide x 45’ deep (on average) rear garden which has also been beautifully landscaped with a full width paved terrace, area of lawn, beautifully stocked beds and borders all enjoying a south/east facing aspect and enclosed by timber fencing.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
The Coppice, Haywards Heath
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haywards Heath Station1.3 miles
- Wivelsfield Station1.6 miles
- Burgess Hill Station2.4 miles
About the agent
17 offices across Sussex and into Surrey
With an impressive 17 eye catching offices across Sussex and into Surrey, no other independent agent in the area has the reach that we do.
And because we have been selling property in the area since 1947, it is very likely that we will have sold a property very similar to yours, very close by. Possibly even your property!
This gives us huge experience to draw on, not to mention a vast pool of potential
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10097339. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mansell McTaggart, Haywards Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.